JL Questions

Bob Boinkder
Unregistered guest
Hey guys I have a question for ya. I had a Mercury Mountaineer with 6 12" JL Audio W3s. I was underpowering those because I didn't think the stock alternator/battery could handle anymore (but i dont know). I had 3 W3's hooked up to a JL Audio 500/1 amp and 3 hooked up to another. Then I had a JL Audio 300/4 for my Diamond Audio mids and highs. Anyway now that I look like a complete idiot. I just bought a 2002 Cadillac Seville. I would like to put a nice semi-loud system in there, with room left in the trunk. I was leaning towards 2 JL Audio W7's and pushing 1 500/1 to each sub, since I already have 2 of those amps. I have personally liked JL Audio over most subs I have heard, but then again my experience with anything outside of mtx, rf, eclipse, etc.. is pretty slim. I have read all the topics where people have mentioned RE triple X, or Brahmas, or Shivas, but I have no clue about any of that. All I want is something thats is loud enough to make me happy and something that sounds nice. A good mix of both is what I am looking for. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks much.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us