Amp install kits...which brand?

Bronze Member
Username: 70el_co

Fort walton beach, Florida U.s.a

Post Number: 19
what are the better comapnies, or which one is more recommended for a total maximum power output of 274 and 85 rms watts( kicker kx250.2) amp pushing 4 ohm component speaker sys?
scoche(efx), phoenix gold, monster cable, street wires? which brand should i stay away from?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1114
Hey Duarte, for that little power, you can go with any brand. In fact, wires are made the same way. Don't over pay for flashy packaging or brand name. I personally bought my wiring kit from Walmart. It was only $31.
However, I would recommend that you buy a separate rca cable that's shielded and directional. Almost ALL amp kits come with cheap rca cables.

Anonymous

a lot of people recomend knukonceptz.com real good for budget minded people and it works great.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 240
I just went with the cheapest one I could find on eBay, seems to be working good.

Bronze Member
Username: Themax96se

USA

Post Number: 52
knukonceptz.com, I've seen them on eBay, quality is known to be good. Even cheaper is still okay, Walmart sells scoche(efx) 4 guage for under $28, I have that... and I tell me friends to buy that.

Bronze Member
Username: Chada08

Post Number: 20
yeah cept that walmart one is never in stock, i've been tryin to get it for a week lol. i'll prolly end up gettin one off of ebay for under 40

Anonymous

Walmart will work but if you plan on running the wires to the truck of a long sedan you'll never have enough. Plus you don't get speaker wire with the kit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us