Mtx infiniti kicker or audiobahn?

Unregistered guest
I NEED SUBS!! Which is the best bang for my buck, should I save up the money to buy Solo Barics? or should I get much less $ slightly worse subs?

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 309
If I were you I'd eliminate Audiobahn and possibly Kicker from your list, unless you get the comp's. There are lot's of better options out there, but if your tight on money mtx is pretty good for the price.

Bronze Member
Username: Jesuspunk25

Post Number: 19
Hey, a few I'd reccomend as well are cerwin vega and obcon. Not many people know about obcon but I got their high end 10" subs for a little under 100 each and for only taking 200w and for their price I'm impressed. I'm upgrading to cerwin vega v-max 12's for a little over 100 each and they have impressed me so far.

Bronze Member
Username: Jesuspunk25

Post Number: 19
Hey, a few I'd reccomend as well are cerwin vega and obcon. Not many people know about obcon but I got their high end 10" subs for a little under 100 each and for only taking 200w and for their price I'm impressed. I'm upgrading to cerwin vega v-max 12's for a little over 100 each and they have impressed me so far.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Dint you hear him?
"Which is the best bang for my buck"
Audiobahn all the way if you "Bang" perhaps a fire?
Have you even gone to an Audio dealer before?
I dare you to say Audiobahn is good to my face after you've gone to ANY CC anf heard they for yourself.
Kicker Solos are better if you have Audiobahn in the same catergory.
Infinity are the best out of those choices for sound but iv heard them coming lose/falling apart, unless you get the best MTX has to offer.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
Mtx is a good brand. They are under-rated and therefor cheap. They are pretty reliable and sound decent to. I wouldent recomend audiobahn to people unless they had a very tight budget. If you are looking for sum exrta bass in your vehicle, go ahead with what you want, but ifyou want to impress someone, you will have to pay 150-200$ for a decent sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us