FORMULAS

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 35
what is the right and best formulas to calculate the internal volume of a ported box? Using Qts etc.. Thanks

Rob315
Unregistered guest
LxWxH divided by 1728...dont forget to compensate for the thickness of the wood....i just asked the same question in another post kinda. i gave them my measurements that i figured out and asked if i did it correct and figured out the internal volume. but thats the formula i have been given by jonathan(so its right).

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse2005

Vicenza, Vicenza Italy

Post Number: 36
That is correct but i was lookin for the one to calculate the internal volume for a specific sub...like Qts*Vas*D coefficient....or something like dat....coz im not sure what size it should be...For example, do i need 90liters or 75 or 110...you know what im sayin?

Rob315
Unregistered guest
ohhhh my bad. sorry its kinda late lol and ive been up for a while. but im going to have to pass on that one. i kinda know but i dont want to steer you in the wrong direction. sorry

Bronze Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 98
Download winisd from www.linearteam.org. this saves you the trouble of going through long complicated formulas everytime you change one aspect of box parameters. also if you go here http://members.aol.com/Dertaboy/Car_Audio_Tutorials/WinISD_Pro.html you can load your driver database with loads of parameters and save yourself some time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us