2 12" JL W3
JL 500/1
and im gonna port them
what do u guys think? sound good?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 788
damn, when i have a son i'll do backflips if he buys me a system...sounds like a desent system, this coming from someone who just cant seem to figure out when people like JL so much

Bronze Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 99
well thats just what he likes
I wasnt sure what to get him
Got any suggestions? Cheaper Maybe on my pockets?

Killa killa
Unregistered guest
Get 2 Cerwin vega vega 12d4 i just now got 2 of them hooked up to a kicker kx600.1 and they hit 147db at car tunes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
wow really .. thats impresive
thanks killa

killa killa
Unregistered guest
yea i was surprised to, because alot of people say that cerwin vegas dont hit hard and stuff like that and i agree with them for their new stuff like the v-max, and i spent less then 500 for the whole system, they use the same technology as the stoker so its pretty good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Ne body else got suggestions>?

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_fanatic

Mukilteo, Wa

Post Number: 22
I think i myte know y people like JL so much, its actually a secret throughout tha car audio world......Ready...here it is.... they make high quality products that is much better than other mainstream manufactures. Now im not sayin that they have tha fairest prices. But i dont think i could find someone who doesnt like the W7 or tha 300.2 amp. Those are my favorite JL products. Now i cant seem to figure out why someone wouldnt like JL products?

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 792
"Now im not sayin that they have tha fairest prices"

Right there is why i dispise JL audio, yes they make a quality product, i'm not gonna take that away from them, for being such a mainstream company, they make a damn good product as apposed to there competition...yes i understand Quality = Money and i dont doubt that they dont cut any corners, basically what i see that it comes down to it, they are the most expensive mainstream company readily available...They know people will pay that kind of money for a quality poduct thats readily available at countless stores all across the country...If you think about it, its an ingenious way of making money, we'll make a good product and just sell it everywhere...kinda like socks...JL Audio is the sock company of the car audio industry...

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 112
i was about to respond with a long winded explaination of economics to you,
then i got here:

we'll make a good product and just sell it everywhere...kinda like socks...JL Audio is the sock company of the car audio industry...

i laughed so hard, i forgot what i was gonna say.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 402
Wow, I have offically heard it all now. I love listening to the stuff you guys come up with.

JL = socks ?????

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 160
no thats what they sell, JL = sock company

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 794
if you think about it it makes perfect sence, people need socks dont they...do you really ever see socks advertised? other then hanes...on occassion...didnt htink so...go into every clothing store i bet they have a pair of socks...go into every audio store, chances are pretty damn good they have JL audio or can easily get you whatever you want from them (special order only)....but yea, JL is like a sock company, you know its there, easily available and have a whole bunch of stupid options to choose from (maybe not stupid but socks have some dumb options..)

Bronze Member
Username: Audio_fanatic

Mukilteo, Wa

Post Number: 23
So does this mean every mainstream manufacture, no matter wut idustry is related to socks? Im pretty sure you can go into any grocery store and ask for pepsi products and they can get that for you to, and they have dumb options as well, like sierra mist. So do we just refer every popular and quality product to tha socks of their industry?

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 796
yes...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us