Gotta get rid of...

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 797
Guys, i have a kenwood KDC-X569 amp that i need to get rid of, from what i can remember it worked when i took it out of my friends car, i bought it off him and never got around to installing it...asking 75 shipped

Audiobahn A8002T amp, modded cooling fan and top cover plate to accomidate the new larger more effcient fan, 95% sure it only needs new fuses, asking 85 shipped...for 15 bucks more i'll unclude the remote bass boost and Digital volometer, never even installed the remote bassboost...

2 12" kicker L5's, dual 2 ohm, 1 used for like 6 months the other used for about 3, asking 140 shipped each or both for 275.

1 sealed Solobaric sub box, got it when i got the sub, hits really hard for a tiny box, sub pounded with only 200 watts rms in it...great is space is at a premium...30 shipped

Both amps come in original box, the audiobahn box is a touch beat up from being on the floor of my garage but the amp wasnt in it, i only have 1 box from the kickers as the other one was used to send out an older sub...i'll bargain somewhat on the prices, i just need to get these outta my room ASAP.

JMLoughrey@aol.com

AIM: CKYxxx2k

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 302
what are the ratings on both amps. i am interested in them

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 303
hey we live in the same town. only im in new mexico.......

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 798
the kenwood puts out 150 x 2 @ 4 ohms.....230 x 2 @ 2 ohms and 460 x 1 bridged at 4 ohms...

The audiobahn puts out 200 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 400 x 2 @ 2 ohms and 800 x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged...i can get you pics of the amp because like i said, its modded so it doesnt look stock...by any means...

Also, not 100% sure on the working condition of either of em, but if they arent working i'm almost possitve they could be fixed for next to nothing at a local audio shop, or fairly simply with the right tutorial, i'll unclude brand new fuses as well with your order...

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 799
the kenwood puts out 150 x 2 @ 4 ohms.....230 x 2 @ 2 ohms and 460 x 1 bridged at 4 ohms...

The audiobahn puts out 200 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 400 x 2 @ 2 ohms and 800 x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged...i can get you pics of the amp because like i said, its modded so it doesnt look stock...by any means...

Also, not 100% sure on the working condition of either of em, but if they arent working i'm almost possitve they could be fixed for next to nothing at a local audio shop, or fairly simply with the right tutorial, i'll unclude brand new fuses as well with em

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 305
crap. the part that sucks is that there isnt a local shop here that fixes amps. on the audiobahn how positive are you that its just throwing fuses? i would like to buy it.i would just like to be sure that it works because i already have 3 blown amps,so i just want one that will do the job.i dont mean to be pushy if i come off like that. sorry

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 800
It just seems to keep throwing fuses, i went though like 4 fuses, dont know what could be wrong...its probably something on my part but i dont know...chances in the next like week ill just become so sick of staring it at i'll send it to you for like 15 bucks and whatever shipping is...

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 309
do you want cash? ill give you like 45 50 for it if there is a chance that it will just get power to my sub without frying my vcs email me at hunterw86@yahoo.com and we will exchange info. if you want cash i will send it to you. we will work something out.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 310
can i buy both amps for like 100 to 120?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us