Soon to Arrive! - Cheapest Car Audio Store on the Net

Hello Everyone.

My name is Patrick Painter and I am currently attending Marshall University in Huntington, Wv. I am planning on opening up a new online car audio store which will offer the best prices you will be able to find anywhere. I guarantee I will be able to beat anyone's price on the Net. The site is still under construction and the name can not yet be released. Right now we are at the stage of establishing a clientele. We would love to hear your feedback on what you would like to see and your opinion on the idea. The idea being, if you find a sub-woofer selling for $250 retail, we are going to try to sell it to you for $200-$225. All of our products are LEGIT and also come with the ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY! Please feel free to post your comments or drop me an email at Fishbrn275@yahoo.com Thanks alot everyone. Have a good one!

adamG4453
I suggest selling ANY rockford fosgate woofers or Infinite Perfect speakers, kicker, or JL Audio. Also Alpine Decks are nice, and Rockford Amps!

Anonymous
Purchasing JL AUDIO Products via the Internet

With e-commerce expanding like wildfire, we get many requests asking if JL AUDIO products are available for purchase via the Internet. The short answer is yes, but these Internet retailers are not authorized, endorsed or guaranteed by JL AUDIO.

As a company, we put a tremendous amount of effort into training our authorized dealers to provide you, the end-user, with valuable advice and installation expertise. With automotive speaker systems, the importance of quality system design and installation is paramount. For that reason, we do not believe that Internet retailers can provide the level of service we feel our customers deserve and we do NOT authorize any dealer to sell product via Internet or Mail Order.

JL AUDIO products purchased from unauthorized sources carry no warranty from JL AUDIO, regardless of any claims made by the seller. We have no way of determining whether these products are used, refurbished, counterfeit, stolen or otherwise compromised. Furthermore, many unscrupulous retailers attempt to remove factory serial numbers in order to avoid detection. In the process, the speaker's ability to reliably reproduce sound is often destroyed.

As a customer, you should value the opportunity to audition products and receive face-to-face service from people who will be there for you after the sale. For that reason, we encourage you to support your local, authorized bricks and mortar JL AUDIO retailer. They have made a commitment to personal service and selection that no Internet retailer can match.

Look for the Authorized JL AUDIO Dealer plaque at your dealer. You may also search our Dealer Finder to locate dealers in your area.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us