Hey Hunter...........

JaYJaY
Unregistered guest
I am the guy form NJ who was on the verge of selling my RE MT 12" to you. After some research, I decided to but an Powered4Sound Snailshell for it.

John Nolte, the head engineer at Powered4Sound, and I had a discussion regarding my upper bass kick problem. He told me that my sub has wayyy more potential that it was giving me now. He told me that an RE MT in a snailshell enclosure would outdo 4 of my previous Audiobahn Ultra's in a proper box!!!!! He also said that the MT has the capabilty to kick and knock around 60-80hz.

When my snailshell arrives, I'll keep you posted on the result. If I am still dissappointed with this setup, the offer is still on the table. Remember, 400 for MT, not including shipping or 750 for the MT with the Snailshell, not including shipping.

If worse comes to worst, I'll think I'll just buy an MTX 9500 12". Those supposedly kick like crazy and get REALLY LOUD!!! hehe

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 286
alright man that sounds great. those snail shells are great from what i hear. iwant to buy one and then take it apart and then start building them myself and sell them. i dont know if i should say that...lol. if you are dissappointed which you wont be, but if you are and you do get the mtx, dont run it in the sledge box they come in. they suck. tell me all about it man. i hope it works. it might be even longer if i could buy it, because i just blew my amp about an hour ago. so i have to get one asap. it blew right after i put my new box in. i cried...im kidding

JaYJaY
Unregistered guest
sorry to hear that bro, but i'll hold this MT as long as u need me to, that is if I do sell......hehehe (a new amp doesn't sound like that bad of an idea)

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 289
ya. oh well i needed one. just got to pay off the ol' credit card. ebay here i come! did you ever get your mt and car spl tested?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us