Pioneer 2005 Models?

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 132
Anybody heard any info on these? Nothing on the Pioneer site yet but I got a Crutchfield catalog that lists a couple of the new models (although when you go to their web site they are not in stock yet) I hope what I am seeing in the catalog is true, it looks like they can use either XM or Sirius sat radio!! I was going to get a Primier 860 but am holding out because I really would like Sirius rather than XM in the car. Has anybody heard anything more than I know about this???

Username: Molaq

Waltham, MA USA

Post Number: 5
The units are now showing up on the pioneer website and also appear to be available for purchase from onlinecarstereo.com. Has anybody actually seen them? I am interested in the Premier 770. Also, does anybody have any experience with same model from last year (760)?

Username: Djr_81

Putnam valley, New york Usa

Post Number: 6
i just bought a pioneer DEH-P8MP to replace my old 6300. Three sets of 6.5 volts out to power the amps well. same features eq wise as the 6300 had, unfortunately no time adjustment. Clean sound, good power, and a great navigation system through the mp3 folders. Definitely worth the $235 bucks(on ebay). Now I just need a thaw outside to glass in the new CDT comps :-) Also the P8MP only supports XM, i don't know about the higher end heads.

Username: Djr_81

Putnam valley, New york Usa

Post Number: 7
Also you can rewrite the screensaver on the head using software from pioneer's site. Very cool.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us