MA AUDIO HK3000D 3000 WATT A good Amp For 2 alpine type x's?

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineblaster

Post Number: 32
is this a good match?? can I run the subs at 1 ohm into the amp?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
how many volts can you draw from an optima bat??

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1065
That amp is 1ohm stable, so you shouldn't have any problem. As for your battery question, what are you trying to do? A battery can only hold so much amps. It doesn't take much for the amp to drain it, usually about an hour or less. The voltage is always 12v from the battery.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
oh so why does it say 3000 watts 1 ohm at 17.7volts and then it says 1500watts 1 ohm at 14.4 volts

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 64
you probably need a special ho alternator that puts out that many volts.

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 65
i think that amp is more for competition. i dont think you can run 17.7v through your battery. it would probably explode lol.

jimbo911
Unregistered guest
if you have the money for 2 type x's why waste your money on a sh*tty amp like that? and that also will be underpowering those subs. you might wanna try a better amp for around the same price. i think you can get the brutus 2200 for like 300 or so but im not sure. that might be a better idea for you.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 321
they got the high reading from running it at more volts so disregard 3000 watts. it might ptoduce 1500 rms. it could be overrated. im mean they said 3000 watts. but they didnt say the voltage. try getting an amp for each sub. like the orion 1200d or kicker 1250 sx. just keep looking.. just keep looking.. just keep looking... hohohohoho.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us