Maxima owners

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 122
Me and 3 of my friends are goin to set up a system for our friend that will be comming back home for 2 weeks. He is a Marine and we hardley ever see him. What im needing to know is What kind of box size can i get in the trunk. I dont know any other person with a maxima that i can measure on. I have an amp that im goin to use its an KAC-X811D. What subs do you guys recommend. He listens to rock,rap,country,techno,rNb so what would be the best box for him?

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 123
For budget lets say 350 for 2 12" subs.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 124
Guess gear it more towards something with good sq but will still get LOUD

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 125
What do you guys think about 2 adire SHIVAS. Will that amp be enough to power them properly

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
"so what would be the best box for him?"
A coffin that fits.

Shivas can get loud.
ill post an amp recommendation.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Oh my this is why I dont like shiva's...
Dual 8 Ohm load. lowest Ohm load for just 2 of them is 4 Ohms... and Last time I checked no Kenwood pushes out 975wRMS at 4Ohms(thats 75% power to each)

the amp you suggested has a fairly high 4Ohm load, 533 well half it, 266wRMS each to each sub you suggested.

If you already have this amp I would suggest a differnt sub, sorry I coudnt help.

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 126
Well we can get another amp if need be. We just dont want to spend over 600 dollars for it all together. So throw all the recomendations yall have

Silver Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 127
But if at all possible we wanna use the amp, since its only been ran for like 5 hours its practically brand new and needs a new car to ride in.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Try for another Sub, I dont know what sub to recommend in a short period of time. Hopefuly when others awake they will solve your problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us