Unregistered guest
I took the screws out of the bottom of my fuse block and now i have these 2 little metal peices that I dont know where they go. Does anyone know where they go or have any picturess of a fuse block up close.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 125
Registered: Oct-04
What kind of fuse block is it? Maybe you could put the screws back in it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us