Muthaf****s aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 55
i just found out from RE that my sub won't be shipping out until friday -new years eve!!!! after they told me it had already shipped out- wich means i probably wont receive until tha 1st week of january. so... I CANCELLED... F**K That. so now i'm looking for a retailer. does anybody know where i can get one 15" x.x.x in southern california. desperate for sub i need before new year. i want to go out drive and buy- anywhere in souther california

Bronze Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 58
I NNEEEEEED A SSUUUUUUUUUB!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Username: Zepp

Post Number: 5
yeh, they told me the same, i was told that it would be shipped the day i ordered it, i called today and they told it wouldnt ship until tomorrow or later, unfortunatly im leaving after next week, so i needed it next week, i told them that and they said they would do their best, ill call tomorrow and see, otherwise i might have to go to a retailer, unfortunatly

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6999
patience is a virtue.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2891
I've got a feeling you're going to get even more pissed because you cancelled your order. There aren't a lot of RE dealers out there.

Bronze Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 59
when i called them i asked them if they could direct me to the nearest retailer but they said that was not possible unless i had the zip code and that would be the only way , to check zip by zip.whats worst is that the system only checks in a 30mi radius so you can imagine the zip codes. the key is to find someone that lives in southern california. i know theres someone out there that knowswhere to get a x.x.x. aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7018
you forgot to stamp your feet and scream.

Bronze Member
Username: D1slocate

Cary, NC US

Post Number: 25
I have everything but my head unit right now, I feel your pain. I can't listen to music at all, just stare at my box and amps, that sure is fun...

I shipped it out this morning I should call crutchfield n tell them to ship my new one overnight cuz im going insane. I have this week off and by the time it gets here it'll be time for school again.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 689
why would you cancel your order just because its gonna take a little bit longer, you're gonna waist more money driving around using gas, spend a whole lot more time and energy in to actually finding the sub when you could be doing somethin galot more productive with that time, as glass said,

patience is a virtue...damn skippy......

Bronze Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 62
i know is just that i got so f&*#$@ng pissed!!!! THEY LIED TO ME,THEY SAID MY ORDER HAD SHIPPED OUT, ..ONE WEEK LATER I GIVE THEM A CALL AND THEY TELL THEY'RE STILL "MAKING" IT,YOU KNOW, BECAUSE IT WAS A DUAL 4 OHM,.. OOOOOOHHHHHH.........F*CK!!!!!.. THANKS EVERYONE BESIDES I DONT THINK IT WOULD OF WORKED WITH THE HIFONICS 1500D. everyone in here said it was a good amp for the x.x.x. I gave it a try with my friends mtx 9500, wich i sold to him, and it sucked. my previous infinity 1210 bumped it a lot louder(wich i also sold to him) so i got my infinity back and gave him my brand new hifonics

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 278
Maybe it was the MTX that sucked, and not your amp.

Bronze Member

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 67
i know the mtx sucks. i tried the sub with both amps wired at 2 ohms and infinity 1210a bumped it a lot louder and cleaner( maybe because its a $500 + amp)but thats not it. then we gave it a try with my other friends 13w7 and the infinity kicked hifonics as$ all across the volume range. bottom line is i got rid of that hifonics and got my infinity back :-)and know i'm happy( minus my sub )i'm gonna give 'em a call know see if i can still get my sub back as well. lates every1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us