One 15 and one 12 and 2 6x9 but i hear only bass

Username: Sirilla2326

Alliance , Ohio United state...

Post Number: 2
hey i have a 1968 buick skylark custom pretty bad butt car but i need sum help with my system i have one 15 in solo baric and one 12 inch infinity sub with two cheap 6x9;s i was wonderin if i can hook up the 15 to this crossfire 300 two channel bridge that and run the 12 inch sub too a rockford fosquate 200 4 channel with the addition of the two 6x9;s ????? is that ok and i was also wondering how too hook up two amps in the same car i mean i know cut the wires and connect thenm togeather or whatever but i wood really like sumone to help me out here thanx alot for your guys help

Bronze Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 12
With those amps, you'll be underpowering your subs a lot. Do you already have the amps? If you do, you might consider selling the 12" and both amps to buy something nice for the 15" to push it properly. If the 6x9's are crap, then they won't be able to take much power and will blow easily.

Pharoh
Unregistered guest
Hes right. You should stick to 1 good amp for a 15(which is a ton of bass), or sell the 15 and get another infinity 12, which is an awsome sub btw. Try to stay with one amp, 2 subs, or 1 amp 1 big sub. As for the components, just hook them up to your headunit and run highs through those and lows threw your subs, and it should sound minty(make sure you are running base from your amp and not the head unit or you 6'9s will die). Try not to get complex with 2 amps etc. its a hassle. Unless you are trying to impress some1. use one amp for a sub and one for your highs and you will laugh
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us