(3) 13w6v2s VS (2) 13w7s what to get???opinions?

Anonymous

okay i would like to know which would be louder and which would sound better...3-13w6v2s with a 500/1 each or 2 13w7s with a 1000/1 each... also these would be in a sealed box.

and just out of curiosity... how much louder and beeter or worse SQ would 2 15 x.x.x subs with a jl 1000/1 each be? also in sealed box

Anonymous

anyone ???

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 104
well I would have to say that the 3 12w665
v2's would be louder than the 2 13w7's. I would have to say that the w7's would sound better. (but not much) Lastly I wo.uld have to say. the 2REXXX 15's would be the loudest + deepest and be very close to the sound quality if not better to the 13w7's. some will agree and some will disagree depends on opinions and personal preference hope this helps a little.
James

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 105
well I would have to say that the 3 12w6v2's would be louder than the 2 13w7's. I would have to say that the w7's would sound better. (but not much) Lastly I would have to say. the 2REXXX 15's would be the loudest + deepest and be very close to the sound quality if not better to the 13w7's. some will agree and some will disagree depends on opinions and personal preference hope this helps a little.
James

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us