Excursion ?

Bronze Member
Username: Swantlaphoenix

Post Number: 13
I was planning on getting two Kappa Perfect 10's with a RF Power T10001bd Amp. Now I always hear these cars hitting hard enough to be felt a good distance away? Will two of those be enough to produce something good? When it comes to watts and SPL in subs I have no idea what is good. So my other option is one Brahma ten which I would only be able to run at 1000 watts with that amp..... everyone talks about them so I dunno what to do? Two Kapps Perfects at 375 RMS or one Brahma at 1000 watts? BTW this is in a jeep wrangler hard top.. Little car!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Or.. Put This Way... What are the best 10's or 10 with a T10001bd amp? I want to be heard but also sound good.

Bronze Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 55
its gonna be tough to get good sq in a wrangler, but it can be done. i have infinity's in my cherokee and they hit pretty hard. i never had a brahma so.....i dont know much about them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Y do you say it will be hard to get good SQ?

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 179
i think the brahma can handle 1000 watts but it is not recommended. since i have a brahma im i little bais. so would say the brahma. the brahma will give great sq and spl. try getting a 12. that will match up better with that amp.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6929
brahmas are rated to handle 1600wRMS
they need less to reach full output in a good box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us