Opinions please

john jay
Unregistered guest
im looking to upgrade my front speakers, i already have an ed 16kv.2 so im not too woried about bass, i dont know whether to go with components or somthing simpler. i could probably spend between $100 and $200 on the speakers,but the less the better. the stock mounting holes are 5 1/4". there are also seperate tweets(if i did go with components could i use the stock mounting position for the tweeters?). I dont plan on putting anything in the rear, either stock, or just pull them out for ports to the trunk for bass. i was planning on using an ed nine.2 amp for them. btw, the car is a 2000 buick regal ls
thanks for any help

john jay
Unregistered guest
also, how hard would it be to put in 6.5" speakers in the 5 1/4 spots, is it possible? i ask becase the eDi 6000s look like a good deal, but they are only made in 6.5"

Username: S10kid

Post Number: 7
john it would be possible but youd have to maybe cut some shavings out in order to fit the speaker but its worth a try. I ave standard infinity 6x9 and my truck fit them in mice and easy so. Give it a try it should come out nicly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us