I know nothing

Username: Little

Columbia, Sc

Post Number: 1
hey im new here. im about to buy a car in about a week and im ready to put everything in it.
im having difficulty deciding what the best subs and amp is best to put in it. i've talked to tons of people and it seems like everyone has said something different. everyone i know who has a system has something different. so im asking for more advice from people i dont know.
i guess you need to know .. i already have 2 10's sitting in my trunk that i dont use. theyre not hooked up and they came from my sisters boyfriend. they also have 2 holes in them. what i was planning on doing was buying 2 new 10's to replace the old ones, buy an amp, cd player, and wiring kit. i dont need a LOT of thump, but enough. some good quality 10's.
please help me with advice and your past experiences on what has worked and waht hasnt. i would appreciate it greatly.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 602
well, what kind of budget do we have to work with? we could suggest a system ranging from 400-1000's...what do we got to work with

Username: Little

Columbia, Sc

Post Number: 3
5 or 6 hundred hopefully. im a highschool student with a parttime job. and im about to buy this car
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us