Yyeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 34
just so everyone knows, i just bought my brand new amp, for 100 bucks, brand new. i'm just waititng for monday to come around to order my new 15" x.x.x. thanks everyone for your help

Bronze Member
Username: Help_2

Post Number: 45
A 100 dollar amp and a 450 dollar sub....
ok.
Good luck with that.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 95
lol

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 581
ok, step away from the X.XX and hand it over to me, you're gonna hurt it with that amp! do not power that sub with that amp...

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 305
what kind of amp is it??

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6625
I have this image of Jeff with a vest on, behind the door of his car, with a megaphone, like a hostage negotiator..
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, Ca Usa

Post Number: 35
its a hifonics 1500d wich comes highly recomemded. i said 100 bucks just to let you know i can get pretty much any audio equipment(car) for less than half of what oyu guys would pay. pretty cool huh. i got my mtx 9500 15" for 250 brand spankin new. no b.s. wich i sold for 350 two weeks later , its sucks so much as$. i also got my friends 13w7 , wich i'm trying to beat as a lot of you know, for guess how much?...450.....in a perfect spec box no b.s.how do you guys think i keep swapping gear? seriously though i can get distributed equipment for a very low,low price, all legit w / warranty. x.x.x. is out of the question though , i can't get that, nor brahamas or gear thats not distributed widely. other than this i an get preetty much anything , especially headunits,dvd players, etc.....

Bronze Member
Username: Eric77

Post Number: 35
Mind if I ask how?

Anonymous

he gives the store owners head.

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 106
lmao but thats amazin gettin subs so cheap.

Bronze Member
Username: Eric77

Post Number: 41
No kidding. The prices he says he gets are like 1/2 of cost. He must have some connection direct with the manufacturers.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
I say the jewish mafia must be behind this...

Anonymous

yeah eric he has a direct connection from the manufacturers kock to his anu$

Anonymous

funny how eveyrone's jeoluos. you need car audio equipment, just post it and i'll give you a shipped price and you can shopp around. and don't ask how. think about it, it's a stup1d question.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us