WHAT SHOULD I BUY??

beisch
Unregistered guest
i know i have posted a bunch lately, but i just got my system in the mail yesterday (infinity-basslink sub, 6.1 perfect, and 62.5i for the rear) and i am getting antsi in my pants about listening to it...i am willing to spend like $200 (maybe $300) on a nice receiver...WHAT WILL SOUND THE BEST (from a place like best buy or circuit city)??

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 193
Hey, if you got the other stuff off the net, do the same for the cd player. I've done that and it's a lot cheaper...go from ebay. I have a JVC head unit and it's pretty decent for the money. My friend has a panasonic and it sounds good as well, cheap, too. Alpines in that price range are awesome as well.

Username: Jpap2369

Post Number: 5
dude, deffinatly buy a panasonic. i have a CQ-5400U and the features are so awesome. got it on ebay for $190 w/ ship. it has a motorized face, plays mp3's, 3 preamp outputs that are 5v a piece. it has tons of features for fine sound tuning. i was just like you with the low budget. from what i've seen and experienced, the panasonic's are the best in the price range you are looking at. just look on ebay, they have some madd cheap decks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us