Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 228
are the punch level 3 loaded woofers quality

or should i look towards an mtx loaded woofer or something else

I want a loaded one so i dont have to mess with building a box

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Frum the rockford and mtx the rockford's sounded better. The mtx was loud but doesn't sound as clean. Go with what you like.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 297
you can always buy pre-built boxes and better subs if you wanted. not sure if you are on a big budget or not but alot of the pre-loaded stuff from best buy or whatever sounds like crap.

Bronze Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 64
You can get almost any sub preloaded... Skip bestbuy and hit a real audio store or the net!!! All depending on your budget! Good luck and let us know what your choice is!

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 229
Thanks stan its for my gfs car, im just gettin her a decent budget system first while i keep planning mine...

I start buying parts but i keep changing my mind
so im researching and listening to everything trying to hear it all before i finalize it.

Right now my system im going for is an
HU eclipse 8454
Dyn 240 gt
running off us amps
1 XX.X 12" running off diamond D7401 (the one with the clear top)
in a ported box
and i have 0 ga knukoncept wiring
but im waiting bc I first need a much bigger alternator to go with my yellow top

the only thing im not sure on is if the amp will be enough for the XX.x

anyways for her system she has a mazda 6 with a funky center console where the cd player would go so im thinking of leaving the factory cd player and adding an EQ and either the PL3 rockford enclosure or JL 8" w7 sealed loaded enclosure

She had a system in her old car but took it out bc it was too loud so im just getting something small that will sound nice thats why i was asking if anyone knew any loaded enclosures that looked cool and had good sq
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us