Da Blow - lil john and eastside boys

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 209
listen to it in ur car then tell me what ya guys think ;)

bielsibob
Unregistered guest
lil john's vocabulary is restricted to about 25 words... that CD will never come close to my cd player.

Silver Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

BC Canada

Post Number: 210
i said lil john "and" the eastside boys.! the new cd isnt that bad. it has some really good songs

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 48
i konw makeveli, i hts a must to buy for me because i like rap and bass. All Lil John's song a rap and they bass like crazy. TO me i love #9 and #10

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6198
I think that CD would make my ears bleed.
at any volume.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 50
number ten the bass is ok, but he screams so loud. And make sure you keep the windows up if you plan on playing numba 10 becasue of the language of what he is saying

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
others could understand him? them white folk.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 789
You mean the singer wasn't in pain? What's the education level of the singer? :-)

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Ya da blow hit's hard what they gon do I think hit's the best in my system "stop f**king with me" hit's really good too! but for sum reason my sub's sound's like crap on the high base and hit really good on the deep stuff? Any body know why?

Anonymous

lol isaac

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2699
"lil john's vocabulary is restricted to about 25 words"

Yeeeahhh. Okaayyyyy. Picturing Dave Chappelle right now :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mattellermets

Danville, IL US

Post Number: 48
people consider the contents of that cd to be "music"???

amazing.

i have heard a little of it because, and only because, a kid popped it in my cd player under the disguise of a "bass test cd". what is happening to the impressionable youth of america. and this is coming from someone who hopes they stay eighteen forever.

bluntman420
Unregistered guest
whaaaaattttttttt......okayyyyyyy......if ya want one that thumps play ...nas...shootem up

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6266
I used Sarah Mclachlan's Afterglow CD, first track, as a test track. That song has some terrific bass on it, and it's not repetitious and mind numbing. It hits hard, and relatively unexpectedly right off the first stanza. The vocals are amazing too, but then most of her's are. She just has a great voice. Very sultry.
If anyone really wants to play with the track, it's called "Fallen."
If you look for the mp3, try to get as high a bitrate as you can, so you get the best encoding and least compression if possible. That'll help from compressing the dynamics of the track.

Bronze Member
Username: Wojopro

Post Number: 44
Im gonna try that Glasswolf

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6296
Let me know what ya think of it. Be honest.
I like it not just for the bass really, but for imaging and soundstage as well. the vocals are nicely isolated from the instruments so it's good for overall clarity. If ya don't like it then hey, nothing lost.

Anonymous

i think the cd is really good casue it has some real good bass and good songs on it and where i come from if you dont listen to lil jon then your a loser so i like it but hey everyones got there own taste in music like me i like lil jon and lynard skynard

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6333
dead man walking is a good track too.
great song.

Bronze Member
Username: Mattellermets

Danville, IL US

Post Number: 55
i like the cd, great one for listening through without repeating or skipping any songs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us