Help Me PLZ

Anonymous

Okay.. I'm a newb to all of this stuff! I am only 15 years old... I have an 85 Chevy truck-So I have limited space for subs and a box.. I was wondering what I should get for a system.. Budget is very low as you could imagine! I have two Rockford Fosgate 10" DVC's.. can you say OLD?? and I have a pheonix Gold Amp.. I am just looking for a good sound and REALLY hard bass! Could any of you guys help me out on that semi-cheap system that I'm looking for?? I would appreciate it VERY much!!

Username: Jhare5407

Post Number: 1
Ohhh- (Its me again-tha kid that needs help lol) If theres anything I need to do to just make my subs sound better-plz tell me.. I'm confused right now! All this information is floating around- I just need a solid answer from someone that knows what they're talking about!! THANKS

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 493
maybe a vmax with about 200 rms to it in a sealed box...thats just the first thing that came to my mind...

Anonymous

hey man im 15 and in the same situation i got a 87 chevy truck and theres only like 6 inches or something from the back of the seat to the wall i dont know what im going to do

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 315
several places make truck boxes to set in the little space behind the seat. That will at least get you started.
You can always save your money and get some shallow mount subs and get a custom box for under the seat.
Or go all out and pull the bench seat and stick in a set of buckets, that opens up a whole new avenue then.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us