CNY SOUNDOFF SIGN UPS FOR SPRING 2005.......

Bluntman420
Unregistered guest
Hey everyone i am setting up a sound off for spring 2005. There will be cash and prizes awarded for each class...if you have any questions or concerns feel free to post a message and ill let you know all the inforation. As of now there are already 11 signed up. There will be plenty more to come since it has only been 3 weeks of planning. the event will be held in or near the syracuse area so come on out, spend the day and check out all the rides. Please post a message if you have any interest at all............thanks

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 323
hey blunt man, you should call ralph at USACI and ask about having a sanctioned event there. many compeditors will show up knowing they will be getting points. there is a small fee you will need to pay, they handle everything for the spl judging and metering, they even supply the trophies. call raplh at 479-750-0505

Bluntman420
Unregistered guest
zac..thanks ill give him a call. im interested in starting a business though and i wanted to see exactly whats out there. i know i can get everyone in cny a better deal than they are getting now. prices in this area are rediculous. but if you know anyone who might be interested let them know and ill post more info up after i have spoken with ralph....thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us