Mardi Gras Nats 2005!!! anyone wanna join me???

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 286
i'm lookin at going to Mardi Gras Nats this comming march. i was wondering if anyone would like to meet up there??? its going to be march 12-13.
www.mardigrasnats.com

or maybe some of you would like to get together for some comps in louisiana between now and then. i just wanna get a few crazy people together and hit some comps in louisiana.

what do yall say???

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 145
i use to live in louisiana. i lived in the very tip, it was called boothville/venice. my pops was in the coast guard there. sucks, too small. all the schools were in one building. the school was also on stilts, for flooding

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 298
is there anyone else from louisiana on here???

miss? ark? tex?...ANYWHERE IN THE SOUTH???

lol...i feel like the odd man out here.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 286
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeck ya bro, i'll be there, i want to reset my world record in 901-1800ss. you should come say hi while there, i'll have a black crx with a "tinker toy customs" logo on it.
look forward to meetin ya bro.

Bronze Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 71
i went to college in New Orleans - Tulane. lots of distractions, to say the least :-)

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 72
i've been to Monroe a few times. Rustin, too. i had a friend that went to West Monroe HS. are you a WMHS Rebel also?

Bronze Member
Username: Jdc

Post Number: 35
i was born in TEX

Bronze Member
Username: Sas

Post Number: 72
i live in houston, born and rised in ct, i havent gone to the "real" mardi gras, they have one in galvestonbut its a joke, a one room school house on stilts for all the grades, now i understand all the jokes. i may go out there for mardi gras and to cheek out the nat....

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 241
go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras now that is some partying for anybodys liking...dang.. too bad i got a 500 dolla fine for being under 18....

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 300
J.W.,
i am going to college here in monroe, ULM.

i wanna get as many people as i can to meet me at Mardi Gras Nats. maybe we could set up a little team...lol...

anyone in?

Bronze Member

Florida

Post Number: 73
marshall, i might take you up on that. i certainly don't have a system to compete with, but i wouldnt mind checking it out; never been to a competition before. new orleans is great in the spring.

sean, i recommend anyone that has never been to new orleans for mardi gras to go, especially while youre still young:-) however mardi gras will be over before the Mardi Gras Nats. Fat Tuesday("mardi gras") is on Feb. 8th this year. whereas the biggest partying goes on the couple weeks before, new orleans continues the party all spring into Jazzfest (april 22-may 1, www.nojazzfest.com). i graduated in 2002, and i try to go back every halloween for voodoo fest(www.voodoomusicfest.com/home.htm) and spring for either mardi gras or jazzfest. might have to go twice this spring:-)

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 302
ttt

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 283
yo yo im here ima try to go

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 284
marshall hit me up IM

twizm32
Unregistered guest
I grew up in Belle chasse and now live in Houston..I will have about 3 trucks coming to the nats.....we always beat boothvill/venice in everythinh..hahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us