Best subs for the money

Anonymous

id like to hear anyones opinon on the best subs you can get at www.futureshop.ca. My girlfriend works there an so she can get them at cost and with a warrantee for half price. For those that dont want to look, they got some rockford, infinity, and umm,ah hear they are

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/subclass.asp?logon=&langid=EN&dept=9&WLBS=fsweb 24&catid=11051

thanks

Anonymous

and if you really got time, i little help with there amps too would be great!

taylor17
Unregistered guest
They are really high. Any way I would get the rockford p312d4 subs and the rockford p8002 amp. I have the p8002 amp but I didn't pay that for it lol. It's a good amp. With the subs and that amp you should be running around 400 watts to each sub.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I would really look at getting subs and an amp sum where else. They are wanting 899 for that amp and I got that same amp for 380. I know you are geting a discount but it better be a big one lol.

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1168
i really hope those are canadian prices..lol

Bronze Member
Username: Karthalin

Tacoma, WA USA

Post Number: 24
With the prices so high and the French version, its gotta be Canadian! Canada! F*ck Yea!

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 267
Sq subs = Infinite kappas and pioneers
50/50 = Mtx and Rockford
bullsh*t = sony and quest :P
For the amps, future shop only sell 2 type of amps lol : Mtx or Rockford fosgate
Go with the cheapest one, there both very good amp builder's anyway

Anonymous

ya the discount is huge, i got those infinitys that cost 189 for 80, and the funny thing is, they put out all the local small business for car audio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us