Cap

Bronze Member
Username: Johnts

Post Number: 12
how do u instal this Rockford Fosgate Type RF CPCC25
Stiffening Capacitor Distribution Block im new to this so anything will help

CarDomain Overview

A new generation in capacitor technology is here. The new Rockford Fosgate Type RF Competition Grade stiffening capacitors have substantially more capacitance than any other cap on the market. Unlike most competitive capacitors, the Type RF Competition Grade cap delivers its energy lightning fast. The Type RF Competition Grade cap can do this because of its amazingly low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) of 12 milliohms. Created by Electrical Engineering doctors for use in hybrid electric vehicles, these capacitors are designed to deliver unbelievable power in a fraction of a second. Better yet is the ability of the capacitor to recharge just as fast. Rockford Fosgate Type RF capacitors are a must for any ultra high-powered car audio system. A new electric blue digital gauge provides capacitor voltage and diagnostics. A built-in power and ground distribution block eases installation by providing one 1/0 gauge and three 4 gauge outputs per terminal. The carbon-based Competition Grade capacitor, monitoring circuitry, and Hard Platinum Plating (HPP) distribution blocks are housed in a silver and smoked plastic housing with integrated mounting brackets. Made in USA.
Specifications:

Latest Carbon-Based Capacitor Technology
Ultra Fast Charge and Discharge Rates
Built-In Distribution Block
Electric Blue LED Voltage Display
Auto Sensing Circuit for On / Off
25 Farad Storage
16 Volt Rating, 20 Volt Surge
Ultra low ESR < 0.012 Ohms. +/- 20% Tolerance

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6022
same way you install any other capacitor.
RTFM.
download the manual from their site.

Bronze Member
Username: Terminatermule

Australia

Post Number: 29
LOL - RAOFLMA - dude two words, "man cap"
hehehe, sorry if no one else finds this remotely amusing but I do, when I was starting out with FBSD I heard words to that effect so many times, the guy I was asking always knew how to do what I asked - just wanted me to read and learn for myself, in hind site it was the best thing he could have done for me.

Cheers Glenn

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6044
y server runs FreeBSD with Samba.
he taught you well.
hehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help