Help----VISONIK 2908 ~~ somebody please help!

erp
Unregistered guest
i own a visonikl2908 2 channel amp its 2400 watts....the things like 4 feet long.......i have two audiobahn alumQ 15's in a sealed box...so now my problem....i dont know how to set my gains...nor do i know how to wire this all up....somebody please help!! i want it all to be loud but how i had it hooked up was rather quiet..clear tho....somebody please bring my bass!!

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 25
maybe your problem is the quility of your subs, I hear everyone ratting about how audiobahn sucks.

but it would help if you told us more about the subs and what they can handle, also how you configured it and what is the ohms of the subs.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 125
find out what your amp is stable to and then wire your subs as low as possible. this might help
http://rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/wiringwizard.asp

then buy a ported box for them there subs. look at the factory specs. just look for little knobs or controls and mess around. just remember not to set anything more 3/5hts of the way

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 301
the gains should not be set more than half. hunter is right you have to find what the amp is stable to. i tried looking it up on the visionik website but that amp isn't listed. how old is it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us