Funny!

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I have 2 rockford fosgate hx2 10's. Pushing them is the rockford p8002 amp. There is 400 watts going to each sub. All of this is in a chevy 1500 extended cab. When you turn it up you can't even tell it has a system. You can even ro the windows down but still no base. I know everyone hate's it when sumone is trying to hear the base outside the truck but I live way out in the sticks so the nearest house is like 1000 yards away and all my buds laugh at my system becuse you can't hear it when you go by. Why can't I hear it. Inside the truck it raddles your ear drumbs.l

Bronze Member
Username: Flyfishin4trout

Park City, UT USA

Post Number: 25
My 4runner is the same way. I have 500 watts into 2 10's and its really loud in the truck but if you get out and shut the doors nothing. I was showing the system to my wife driving through our neighborhood and she was like that bass is so stupid all our neighbors are going hear you coming and going every day. I said I bet you some loving that you cant hear a thing out of the truck. She Bet and She Lost. Yahoo :-)

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Also it is a 98 year moddle and cood it hert the base if the truck has a lift on it. I was thinking most trucks are at ear level when they put there windows down and my truck has a 13 inch lift so the windows are like at the top of my head is that what's stoping the base form sounding so good?

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Ya that is good and bad. It is good becuse more sound stays in the cab and bad becuse when people say trun it up they don't hear anything and laugh.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 305
lol...

i have a 98 chevy silverado too. they really hold in some sound! my brahma sounds really good inside the cab, but you cant really hear it outside the truck.

i not complaining, i'd rather not let some of the people around here know that i even have a sub...ya know what i mean...lol

i'm doing ~138dB w/ my 1 10" and the SQ is great inside, so why would i want to hear it out side...

i also know a guy w/ 4 MX 15's on a modded phd3 in his 98 GMC, he's pretty loud...but its not that loud outside the truck!

Bronze Member
Username: Flyfishin4trout

Park City, UT USA

Post Number: 26
Are those brahma's about the best SQ sub that you can get? How much does 1 10'' cost? I need some higher sq with my subs i think.

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 247
i think X.X.X. is better then the Brahma..but i dunno..someone tell me..

taylor17
Unregistered guest
It just kind of makes me mad when I can be siting in class and hear a guys 500 watt sony amp to 2 mtx's in a s10. I think i should be able to hear mine if I can heare his inside the classroom.

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 71
i think the image dynamic might be lil better in sq then those two
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us