What to get?!?!?

Username: Champ0053

Post Number: 1
I've been reading posts about what amps are good and not good.. well i want some opinion on an amp name and model are ALPHASONIK Q2150. is this any good. i currently have a 800 watt Thump T3006. which does the job. but doesn't push the bass the way it should.. so it's crap. and what about Clif model and MA model amp-s are these any good?!?!?! I'm looking to purchase an amp, but i'm on a cheap budget. or should i stay with the Thump amp until i can get something reasonable. thanks.

Sucubus
Unregistered guest
Save your money up.
Those brands are all about the same IMO

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 381
Hey m B, have you tried MTX 6500D? It costs around $80 used but it puts out 500W rms at 2ohms and 775W at 14.4V. I personally have tested MTX amp and they under rate their amps. With the optional remote bass control, I bet it'll more than drive your subs to the max. If you want/need more power, Audiobahn 2300HCT is a very nice model.

Username: Champ0053

Post Number: 3
Hey Isaac you have any idea where i can get it at that price used... i looked on e-bay one ad is up... but it includes a sub with the amp.. which i don't need, cause i want to drive 2 10" subs, in my custom made fiberglass speaker holder(box). i'll send you pictures of it when it's finished.. you can give your opinion on it, if you like.. cause i'm looking to manufacture them. maybe i can wait a bit and see if any other mtx amp comes up, cause that is a price i'm looking for. thanks for the info bud.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 419
Hey m B, I was bidding on one of the MTX 6500D last week. It started at $1 and ended around $80. I didn't need it but when I submitted my bid it was around $30.
I'll let you know if I find it again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us