Need info one the type R's

makeshift
Unregistered guest
hey,Right now ive got soem cash and i need some subs, preferable Type r's and i would either want an alpine sub so i could go all alpine or a JBL600.1 amp. I was jus wondering wat stuff i should go with, like which type R's and wich alpine. Right now i got an alpine 9827 deck and 4 speakers in my car and i would like to go all alpine, unless the JBL would be better then any midranged alpine amp. i drive a nissen maxima if that makes a difference.

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 30
if u wanna go with two type R's your better off buying one type x in a ported box..it will dominate two type rs

makeshift
Unregistered guest
oka sounds good, which amp should i go with

makeshift
Unregistered guest
and which type x

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 35
Alpine type x makes a 10 and a 12 that are exactly the same power...the best way to run those subs is with the m1001 they were designed together.... this is if u can afford it look around online and u might find some cheaper prices for the items

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 279
I have the MRD-M501 for my Rs and it's really a well built great amp; now that I have got to own the V12 I wouldn't of bought any other one in its class.

Username: Malstryx

Post Number: 2
well im getting me subs and amp box at cost from ultimate electronics b/c my cousin works there, if that makes a difference
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us