Lil Jon Blew My Damn L7

What Thee FiZuCk?
Unregistered guest
unbelievable, I mean I babied that damn thing for 3 weeks, asked a zillion questions on here so it wouldnt blow and all the ****in sudden im bangin the new lil jon cd and 1 of my subs blow, i mean this thing has died and went to hell, i play it and it just makes this rattle with no bass and the sub can't even go down and it smells like ****, and i knew something was wrong too because i noticed my bass wasnt as strong last night, then i noticed that one side was hitting way harder than another, then it dies today, its just stiff and froze up on me. Now the other S12L7 in my car is fine, but is there like a way I can check if it really is ok? should I turn it up to see if its alright, even though that 1 blown sub is out of the ported box? Hope I get answers soon, because I'm taking it back and getting an exchange tomorrow [Smile] and want to check the other one incase i gotta send em both back, but i did check it at like 20 on the pioneer and it plays good.

Hope I get answers sometime tonight, early tomorrow...oh and is it ok to use the speaker wire from my blown sub on the new one im gettin tomorrow? and last but not least, anyone know why this happened to 1 sub or is it prolly just a defect sub? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5704
were gains on the amps set properly?
what sort of box were they in?

L7s are sort of notorious for failing though.. I really don't like any of the solobarics for this exact reason. They take a crap all the time on people for no really apparant reason.

Anonymous

by any chance was it track 6?? listened to that in my friends car today and it hurt :/

Unregistered guest
That's what you get for listening to n1gger music; the sheer talent "Lil Jon" and all black/white @ss rappers possess just blows my mind long before your subs.

Fo' shizzle dizzle? F*cking spare me with your want to be gangster ebonics crap and this hip hop "culture"; the best part of these rappers ran down their mothers leg. It seems that any welfare grubbing coon from the ghetto can flaunt there big lips, make a just oh so cunning "rap name", and make it big with an elementary school vocabulary. What makes me even more sick is the fact that the teenage population have become a bunch of amateur head bobbing hand waving crazed rap artists droned and heart set on buying the next 50 cent album. Every time I see some milk dud and his nappy hair walking down the street I want to hit them with my car and back up over them a second time.

So NO Fizuck little john did not blow your subs, your ability to set them up properly or operate them correctly did. If you listen to little john quite frequently you might find it removes your short term memory and ability to speak with intellect.

What Thee FiZuCk?
Unregistered guest
ummm...ok guest, get the fizuck outta here

anywayz, glasswolf, i had my gains all the way up and then used my bass knob to set it, I had that at little over half and they were ported, now one of the subs work fine though so im guessing its just a defect, but who knows...i noticed it last night though when one side of the car was louder than the other but i thought it was just me hearing things....it is cold up in milwaukee now so u think that could be the case of turning it up loud when its cold? well atleast theres a warranty

What Thee FiZuCk?
Unregistered guest
lmao, yes it was number 6 on crunk juice...that sh!t banged the fizuck out my car, i mean even tho it blew, ill admit that it died with a bang! good thing it was warrantied....another question...is setting the gains all the way up and then using the bass level knob as the gain not a good idea? im hearing mixed answers and think this might have blew the beast, but i heard when you have a bass level knob it is used as a gain and your suppose to turn the gains all the way up...

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 211
*Gain is NOT "NOT" (NOT) used as a volume control; you most likely clipped it to death if you had it all the way up. For more information on gain check this page out http://www.bcae1.com/gaincon2.htm .

*Yes as long as the wire is not damaged (black, melted, cut, and or otherwise obviously not usable) you can use it again for your new subs.

*As glass said above:

"L7s are sort of notorious for failing though... I really don't like any of the solobarics for this exact reason. They take a crap all the time on people for no really apparent reason. "

*lol @ guest

What Thee Fizuck?
Unregistered guest
but your not understanding, the gain was all the way up BECAUSE i used the bass level knob or in other words the "Remote Gain Level" knob which I thought when u plug it in and use it it bypasses the gain on the amp and you set the gain with the knob....i think im just goin to set the gains the old fashioned way on the amp cuz this gain level remote is too damn confusing.

Bronze Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 29
You're not understanding that the gain knob is supposed to be set a certain way and then left alone, no matter WHAT you're using to set your volume. The gain is NOT a volume knob. You obviously didn't read the very informative link that Damien gave you.

Bronze Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 30
This will describe the process of setting up the gain: http://www.bladeice.com/gain.htm.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5720
ok Damien is pretty much right here.
what you have is a gain setting on the amp, and a "bass level control" knob at the dash for remote gass adjustments.
the gain on your amplifier shouldn't be set any higher than half way up at most.
the remote knob can be set wherever you like, but generally, the less it's used, the better.
when the gain on the amp is set too high, DC voltage is sent to the speakers.
this will fry your voice coils on the speakers.
that's clipping, which causes distortion and driver damage.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
While I personally can't stomach lil jon at all, I don't think it was your taste in music that killed the subs.. (entirely hehe)

Anonymous

i knew it :P

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 17
yo bub...instead of using solo barics use the comp vr's...same company

Big D
Unregistered guest
I think I know your problem... your horrible taste in music combined with your POS L7, and your complete lack of understanding for setting up your own equipment is what blew you sub. Did you even bother to read the manual of your amp or did you think you knew everything? GAIN some knowledge and set it right. Read, I know that might be tough for someone with the intelligance level who listens to lil jon, but do it. Your not even listening to music with that sub...sounds like you wanna pose with it. rattle rattle

Anonymous

Your a f*cking p*ssy a$s b*tch. You come on here as "guest". Shows how much of a coward you are. Also what do you think about heavy metal, rock and other forms of music thats uncomprehendable. You were quick to put down blacks, but look at your own race before you judge mine.

Bronze Member
Username: Dontavious89

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 45
Even though I Don't really like some black people,What did lil john ever do to you,this guy who blew his L7 came here to ask why his L7 blew,not to be annoyed cause he probally has a better taste in music than you.I would like to see pictures of your system,I doubt you put $800 in subs in your car.

Bronze Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 81
I listen to a lot of hip hop, but I gotta agree with guest on that one.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5784
anon, don't sink to the same level. just know you're above the ignorance, and let it go.
all you'll do by arguing back is let the guy know he jerked your chain.

pointless racism aside, I jsut don't like lil jon's style of music.
that by no means says I don't like rap, hiphop. or any other similar genre of music in general.
Hell, I had Dr Dre's Chronic fired up (pardon the pun) today on the system at home. I had some wyclef and fugees queued, too. I'm just picky about the talent I enjoy. I don't like a lot of stuff that gets overplayed on the radio and stuffed down my throat. That seems to be how a lot of stuff gains popularity in spite of talent or lack thereof.
manufactured bands for big labels. *cough* I'm getting off topic here though.

Anyway, money doesn't really mean everything, but buying good gear does cost some duckets.
my subs were $840, front stage was $1200, amps totalled $3750, head unit was $3000, preamp was $350, EQs were $660, bridging module was $300, then you have all the cable, wiring, capacitance, the 270A alternator, multi-battery regulator ($500), deep cycle batteries, distribution, fiberglassing, spray-liner sound deadening at $198/2 gallons, and so on.
I won't even get into what my labor on that system is worth for the audio and alarm systems.
this hobby gets expensive if ya let it, but it doesn't have to be if all you want is a good, clean, loud system and beating everybody else in the state isn't your main goal.
(I plan to make the NOPI nationals for SQ events though, so my goals are a bit higher than a daily driver.)

Unregistered guest
"You come on here as "guest". Shows how much of a coward you are." Kind of a hypocritical statement don't you think so "anonymous"; you must be into oxymorons? Personally I believe that playing the electric guitar and having the SKILL to put together riffs and drum solos kind of out performs some coon standing up on stage chanting yo yo yo son backed by a DJ making up his/her own language, fo shizzle?

If you would take a step back and compare how you people talk to educated people you can see how you disgrace your own race. BLACK PEOPLE wear clothes that aren't "gangster", put on belts if their pants are to big, walk normally, have respect, work and earn a decent living, and talk like they passed the 5th grade. You people run around wearing some doofy @ss clothes that are 10x your size, make up your own language, spend your welfare checks on "ice" when you have a kid to take care of, rob people of THEIR hard earned money and possessions, and walk around with a limp and a tilted hat thinking your tuff sh!t.

As far as the rock genre being ->*INCOMPREHENSIBLE*<- (learned a new word today did you?!!) yes we use big words, lots of analogies, and artistic forms for expression; I can understand where someone with your type of tongue couldn't begin to pronounce the vocabulary nor understand the actual depth of the music. You find the most heavy metal head banging band you can and look at the lyrics; then compare it to your average rap song lyrics and instrument abilities (a turntable and a keyboard?) and see who has the more talented abilities. Half of that rap genre you speak so fondly of robs "their beats/melodies" from old rock songs by the way...

What was in the news recently, some rapper named ODB died? The guy was rich had more kids then he knew about and was living off welfare... lol what a prime example and idle for our kids. I don't like paying for you people to sit on your @ss all day; I also know how many kids I have. Hah some "culture" that is; rime about killing people, robbery, banging sl*ts, and how much guns they have then you people wonder why you get called monkeys, if the shoe fits right?

Bottom line:

- There is a CLEAR difference between a black person and a N!GGER; I have no problem with black people.

- When 75% of the imprisoned population aren't minorities talk to me.

- Rap is copy cat genre garbage for the "in crowd" and fake generation followers. Act all "gangster" now, keep talking like a fool, don't go to school, rob, sell/do drugs, follow all the guidelines of your rap stars and see where your future ends up :-). If I owned my own business (wait I do!!) and you spoke in ebonics towards me when applying for a job, id burn your application on the spot.

- Look at how people in the Bronx/Harlem live & act; you wonder why you guys are treated like the cancer of the earth by some?

- When the most confusing day out of the year for you people isn't fathers day let me know; tell then I am off, I have WORK in the morning...

- Guest: because I feel no need to take up database space if I don't plan on using this forum to often.

Bronze Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 41
WOW! The guy just wanted to know why his L7 blew. Chill out guest(dude) your not going to change anything by acting like that.

Username: Avalanche

Post Number: 5
Under the constitutional right Guest has the right to speak his mind. But not to offend people and be insulting to others. Yes there is a problem with some of the Youth's decisions now a days but it is a generations old problem. For Guest Rock Music Might have been the plague that his parents feared. Or the some thing even worse Flower Power wow. Big power it turned out to be. Anyways I thought this site was to help get educated about Car Audio and pass on knowledge not turn it into some Personal beliefe about your dislike of people or political views. Plus being a Business owner do something for your community and maybe help those people start over again versus looking down to them.
Enough about that can we talk Car Audio know.

Unregistered guest
ROFL flower power, I'm not that old. Death Metal/Rock all the way baby.

Maybe your mind wont be changed beckner but I can guarantee some people that read this post will learn something new and even agree to my points (possibly changing their views/opinions).

As far as the rest of you, if your going to throw your 2 cents in make it worth your/my time. We don't need all these secondary comments from people that have nothing directly to say about where this post has gone. So please people if you must write something at least do more then criticize the moral standing of the over all statements. I think its safe to say most people can come to the conclusion on there own recalling constitutional rights and what this message board is designed for w/o the side input.

Post Number: 6
Well Guest U talk the talk walk the walk and start Preaching and let us decide if your full of knowledge or well we will find out. and I hope it is about Car Audio. Because if your going to pick on people's prefference on Music. I frankly dont care to read anymore.

Post Number: 7
Hey Guest,
Your have every right to express how you feel. Help me out with my question. Tell me what you would advice for this question that people have not answered for me yet. I would appreciate your input.

I'm interested in seeing what you guys really think of these subs as far as the best SQ/SPL.

I would really appreciate some input. I am trying to complete a system. Some opinions would be appreciated. On these brands of subs

RE X.X.X 15
Kicker L715
MTX 9500
Treo SSX 15
or any other brand that is good. I have about 1K to spend on this subs. I am looking for a sub to handle 1500 RMS per sub at one ohm or a pair at 3k rms at two ohms bridge.

Thank You in Advanced for your input

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 225
In the one's you wrote, a pair of Re would be the best. There is one thing to be learned too, the gain is NOT A F*CKING VOLUME NOB. Sorry :P
N-eways, the x.x.x are amazing subs. Those ones or brahmas.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5807
RE triple X
Treo SSX
Adire Brahma
Alpine Type X
Eclipse Ti or Ti Pro

not so hot about the solobarics or MTX.

just for the record, Guest, the words you sought in your previous post were, "idol" and "rhyme."
ODB died? from what? I hadn't heard about that one.

Speaking of scary musical oddities, I was listing to the pulp fiction soundtrack last night and this old Statler Brothers song came on.. I swear they could have broken into a cover version of the Grateful Dead's Mexicali Blues, and I'd never have been able to tell them apart. Their lead singer sounded just like Bob Weir. haha

Bronze Member
Username: Mjv817

Post Number: 24
odb died like 3 days ago i think?? news said he colapsed and had chest pains or something

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
It was reported that he died of a drug overdose

Sucubus
Unregistered guest
Thats what he gets for not brushing his teeth.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
^ That is a possible cause (had a heart attack).

"The cause of death was not immediately clear, but O.D.B. had recently finished a prison sentence for drug possession and escaping a rehab clinic. He would have turned 36 on Monday."

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
whoa, i wanted to know 1 question and all racist hell went loose. just fvck the lil jon comment, i just wanted to know bout my sub, god damn...i understand what happened so for the ones namecallin, fvck you, i accidently though the bass level knob that comes with the kx1200.1 was a remote gain, so thats why the gain was turned up because thats how i heard to set it up, then you use the remote gain to set it. I messed up and realized thats not what it is, took my sub back and now im back subbing in my ride to muther fvckin lil jon with my gains correct with my l7's which to me are 1 of the best subs for spl. not the best, but 1 of them...thanks to those who actually helped...and people wonder why others go to sounddomain for help due to the many azzholes here.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Dude, who cares about how you blew your sub.
Youre an idiot.

Kicker sucks too.
L7s sound like a grandpa tooting on a snare drum.
No ones going to feel guilty about that last comment either.
Maybe if you'd have learned about your equipment
before you used it, you wouldnt have had
to start this sh!tstorm in the first place.
Now quit talking like an moron, and go read something.
Stay in School!

Post Number: 8
Hey What Thee Fizuck.

I am a big Fan of Kicker My self. I am sorry about all the hate that when on. As lonsg as your happy with your sounds then that is all that matters.

And Thank you for the ones that have answered my question. I will see if I can hear the RE X.X.X. If Not I will just purchase them and let U know how it comes out after my ride is completed.

matt1987
Unregistered guest
lol u lot are pathetic ur arguning like 14 yr olds!!! lol why cant you just get along innit???

What Thee FiZuck
Unregistered guest
wtf azzhole, did u realize that your in a fvckin help forum??? thats why i asked the question about a blown sub dumbazz! and i did read the manual, but no where in that manual does it actually go in depth about the damn bass level knob. It give you 2 sentences on the second page so please kiss my azz....dumbazz probably thinks he's really bangin with his high class sony amp at best buy and 2 15" pyramid rip off solobarics on ebay...b!tch

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
No...I didnt not realize this is a help forum...
Because It isnt one.
It just looks that way because the only
people who post here are retards, aside from about 10 people who would rather have conversations
about challenging car audio problems.Instead, they cure
boredom at work by answering questions you could
have answered yourself if you weren't completely
helpless.

FYI...Sony made some really awesome
car audio equipment in the early 90s.
but you wouldnt know that, because youre 16
years old, still waiting for your pubes to sprout.

You go ahead and enjoy one of the most expensive horrible sounding subwoofers ever.

Another thing...
Stop sniffing glue.
Its bad for your brain.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Hey fizuck by responding in that manner you're beginning to prove some of guests points true. Grow up & quit while you're ahead; this post is dead lets just let it rest already...

What Thee FiZuCk?
Unregistered guest
who the fvck iz damien? now im the bad guy cuz this other guys an azzhole and knows nothing

Anonymous

First off, when did Kicker Solobaric become "Most Expensive Horrible Sounding Subwoofer Ever?". Lets be serious atleast and not babble with moron syndrome. That subwoofer is a very fabulous and unique SPL subwoofer and in a nice sealed box is very good SQ wise. As for Sony ever being awesome, I beg to differ my friend. Sony may have been mediocre at once but never has it been "awesome", seems like your one of those brand name guys. As for fizuck, your not the bad guy but your not being a good guy by feeding into some of the jerks on this website. Your question has been answered by the smart ones in the forum, so just dont reply anymore. Ignoring ignorant people who seem to not know much will work better than responding to ignorance.

Unregistered guest
-------------------------------------------------
GlassWolf: "Just for the record, Guest, the words you sought in your previous post were, "idol" and "rhyme."

On the contrary glasswolf if I was to read some posts you have written (I have) you would find that you yourself are not the howitzer of all typing perfectionists either. On many posts you spell words incorrectly (not typos') or make similar "duh" errors such as myself; but hey I thought I did pretty good for 2 - 4:00 AM :-)! But I respect you Glass, you really give your time to the people on this board and know your stuff.
--------------------------------------------------

What Thee FiZuCk?: whoa, i wanted to know 1 question and all racist hell went loose. just fvck the lil jon comment, i just wanted to know bout my sub, god damn...i understand what happened so for the ones namecallin, fvck you, i accidently though the bass level knob that comes with the kx1200.1 was a remote gain, so thats why the gain was turned up because thats how i heard to set it up, then you use the remote gain to set it. I messed up and realized thats not what it is, took my sub back and now im back subbing in my ride to muther fvckin lil jon with my gains correct with my l7's which to me are 1 of the best subs for spl. not the best, but 1 of them...thanks to those who actually helped...and people wonder why others go to sounddomain for help due to the many azzholes here.

What Thee FiZuCk?: wtf azzhole, did u realize that your in a fvckin help forum??? thats why i asked the question about a blown sub dumbazz! and i did read the manual, but no where in that manual does it actually go in depth about the damn bass level knob. It give you 2 sentences on the second page so please kiss my azz....dumbazz probably thinks he's really bangin with his high class sony amp at best buy and 2 15" pyramid rip off solobarics on ebay...b!tch

No comment here... Your text alone just insults/degrades yourself and your entire race more then I could ever write about on this message board, keep up the good work :-)!

Although to say I know nothing is quite humorous being that YOU started this post because YOU blew up your subs; if I "know nothing" I must of done something right because I didn't use my gain as a volume control. :-) If you still think I am ignorant in the department of car audio thats ok; while I may not be the best or know as much as glass and other people on this board I do know my stuff. I bet you I know more then you yourself and many others on this board...

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5823
eh, wasn't trying to make fun of ya. just trying to help.
yes, I have quite a few typos. partly due to eye problems and I hate proofreading my posts *laugh*

anyway problem seems to be fixed with the L7s now so it's all good.

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 93
:-) !I tie my own shoes! :-)

(lets see how many negative comments we get out of that)

Silver Member

Post Number: 220
YOU DON'T DOUBLE TIE THEM!? YOU SUCK MAN!!

Anonymous

I don't think he used the gain as a volume control. He just was confused and thought his bass level control was a remote gain control. If you think of it that way, anyone could have made this mistake.

Unregistered guest
Well frankly not really... If you know the difference between gain and bass (or even the purpose of gain and how to setup/configure your equipment) then you would not make that mistake... But be that as it may this post is over so lets keep it that way.

Anonymous

I know the difference, but kicker sells a bass level controller and some think of it as a gain remote which it is somewhat similar but its not, its like a EQ booster. So he probably configured the gain all the way up because thats how you use the remote gain control, but instead he boosted a clipped signal because it was not a remote gain, but a bass level control

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Hey What Thee FiZuCk.

Did you have a chance to listen to the new Lil John CD. I think it has some good bass.
Let me know.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2624
"As for Sony ever being awesome, I beg to differ my friend. Sony may have been mediocre at once but never has it been "awesome", seems like your one of those brand name guys."

Actually, some of the earlier Sony processors are still sought after today by IASCA etc. competitors. They have made some very good equipment, but the majority of it hasn't been the best.

Anonymous

But Jonathan, would you consider it "awesome" in an overall point of view like guest has been saying? I don't think you would take it that far in an overall point of view.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Did you read what I wrote?
I said "early 90's"... NOT
"in an overall point of view"

Sony made pretty good amps back then too.
(the brushed gold and silver ones)

L7s still suck.
Im out.

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
Land, that lil jon is full of head bangin bass notes, i think it might be his best cd because he comes hard as fvck...and he's got gangsta boo on track 6 called "da blow" and its just insane, and real n!ggaz roll call and white meat, and even that lovers and friends, i'd cop it. As for Azzhole a.k.a. guest a.k.a.....I dont care what ya say, I like my l7 and honestly don't see how someone can just say it sucks when it doesn't. I mean its just stupidity of saying something sucks when overall it doesn't suck. But fvck it because car audio is like politics and theres just too many die hards and morons who just have there beliefs and stick with them even if its out of ignorance.

At 51 post for a simple question intended for glasswolf...I think this thread is by far over...

Let me end this in a quote by the man who made the many people come to this thread....

"Only b!tches talk sh!t, only b!tches talk sh!t, only b!tches talk sh!t, Yeeeeeaaahhhhh" - Lil Jon

Da DOOBIE MAN
Unregistered guest
Dude, why all the racism bruh? I mean I listen to the Dead and Phish and I sag my jeans man, its just comfy, lol. I mean I think its kind off sketch to say all this bad mouth on black people because in all honesty us youth are all the same. I mean I listen to straight rock and my friends do too and I have did drugs before and have friends who sell. And I got friends who have robbed people and I think any guy likes to bang sl*ts, lol. So seriously, your kind of a mockery to OUR race man because your badmouthing another race when our race is doing the same, stop the racist sh*t dude, our heritage were dumbasses man so lets not repeat history.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
"he's got gangsta boo on track 6 called "da blow" and its just insane, and real n!ggaz roll call and white meat, and even that lovers and friends, i'd cop it."

"Only b!tches talk sh!t, only b!tches talk sh!t, only b!tches talk sh!t, Yeeeeeaaahhhhh" - Lil Jon"

VERY very talented stuff you listen to What Thee FiZuck?

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
WHO ARE YOU DAMIEN!? You pop in and out of here like every other day criticizing me and for what!? HOP OFF MY NUTS MAN! I got a funny feeling this guy is azzhole or guest due to him on my c0ck 24/7, this c0ck is for the ladies, and although you are a b!tch, you still have a d!ck, so bounce off man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Hey FiZuck
what do you think of tracks 10 and 17.

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
I can most def relate with track 10, and that 17 is straight up classic with nate dogg on the hook. Lil Jon got everyone up on dis cd...Bo Hagon, Lil Scrappy, Ice Cube, Gangsta Boo, Jazze Phae, Pimpin Ken from Milwaukee, Wisconsin YEEEEAAAHH, 8ball and MJG, Ludacris, Usher, Oobie, Dj Flex, nate dogg, snoop dogg, suga free, yin yang twins, and the grand finale is rediculous with nas, TI, Bun B, Jadakiss, and Ice Cube again! oh yeah and R. Kelly and E40 and Chris Rock on the skits....am i missin anyone because god damn thats a all star lineup!

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH, What!?

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Why dont you keep posting and prove to us even more
how big of an idiot you are.
That broken english bullsh!t has to go man...
Youre a 16 year old white kid from the suburbs.
Get with it.
Ill bet when you grow up, youll back at yourself and
think...
"holy crap!...did I actually talked and acted like that? Why didnt someone shoot me?"

As for your precious L7...
The reason you like it is because you havent heard
anything else, or because your ears suffer from
some kind of retardation.
Not only do they sound bad, but theyre inherently
flawed.
The square design is a step back in the
evolution of technology.
IMO is only useful for competitions which take into account your cones
surface diameter. (getting into different classes
and such)
You dont compete, so the L7 was a waste of money.
Youre just pissed because you got ripped off.

Keep your over-produced, canned beat bullcrap
rap, and your L7.
People like you are the scourge of a decent society.
good day sir.

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
ive heard alot to be honest, and what is this 16 yr. old sh!t? anyways...im into spl and that l7 does it nicely for me...why cant you just calm down, i mean are you like actually getting this angry that you gotta be hateful towards me evey post?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh

Unregistered guest
Da DOOBIE MAN: Dude, why all the racism bruh? I mean I listen to the Dead and Phish and I sag my jeans man, its just comfy, lol. I mean I think its kind off sketch to say all this bad mouth on black people because in all honesty us youth are all the same. I mean I listen to straight rock and my friends do too and I have did drugs before and have friends who sell. And I got friends who have robbed people and I think any guy likes to bang sl*ts, lol. So seriously, your kind of a mockery to OUR race man because your badmouthing another race when our race is doing the same, stop the racist sh*t dude, our heritage were dumbasses man so lets not repeat history.

Ok doobie man, based on how extremely well you wrote that paragraph of garbage I can tell you are quite the cunning linguist. Despite your advanced use of the space bar and correlated response regarding "our heritage" I some how still feel the need to post the following definition to further elaborate and beat this dead dog of a post even farther as it were.

nig·ger (ngr)
n. Offensive Slang

1. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, politically deprived, or ignorant group of people.

YOU my "bruh" make a mockery of our race; I am not racist as I said before there is a difference between a BLACK PERSON and a N!GGER. If you are white, black, green, red, hot pink, or cyan I do not personally care. However based on definition two you my friend are a N!GGER as well (yes I know this may be a compliment given your stature and selection of ebonic phrased text).

I do not call people N1ggers because of their skin color; n1gger is used to define the cited #2 type of person described above. When a person talks as if they never left elementary school, walks like they have blunt object lodged in their r3ctal cavity, has worthless goals such as banging sl*ts and becoming a rap star, collects welfare money or robs from people who earned it all, gives into fascist hip trends like using Zs in their words and fully idiotic terms and idioms such as "right derr" "hur" & other like voiced retard spasms, or thinks its "cool" to act like a "gangsta'" or other socially mocked and stepped upon scum of the earth you are a N!GGER; any white person acting like this or anyone else for that matter is a "mockery" of "our race". It is not our heritage that was a dumb @ss doobie man; some of the people that were a part of it made it look that way. The same theory applies to all you ebonics talking wang/gangsta's out there; NO ONE suppresses you, you do that on your own far before anyone else can state the obvious. A fine example of all this can be found right here in this post actually , please observe:

What Thee FiZuck?: WHO ARE YOU DAMIEN!? You pop in and out of here like every other day criticizing me and for what!? HOP OFF MY NUTS MAN! I got a funny feeling this guy is azzhole or guest due to him on my c0ck 24/7, this c0ck is for the ladies, and although you are a b!tch, you still have a d!ck, so bounce off man.

Notice the above un-intellectual slang talk and pathetic struggling vocabulary and ebonics "skillz" What Thee FiZuck? has demonstrated, makes you look like a moron.

Sorry What Thee FiZuck?, Damien and that other Azzhole character are speaking solely off there own blocks; although you may deny this just because some other people agree with what I have to say.

*"Da DOOBIE MAN: I HAVE DID DRUGS before and have friends who sell. And I GOT friends who have robbed people..." <-- I could not tell :-)!

For the record this post is KILLED so please silence What Thee FiZuck?.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
I get mad angry cuz Im from da streetz G
and i gots to sho muh prapuz.
watchyo step foo.
'fo I pullz out my tech 9 an' bust'a'cap.
:-)

What Thee FiZuck?
Unregistered guest
haha, not bad, you forgot a few b!tch niggaz in there though...work on it old man

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 232
Jesus christ guys, why don't you just continue talking a stab at each other on another forum board, i think we'll open one for you under the ''morons'' message board.
We have told u the problem with your subwoofer, so plz stop the harrasement.

Da DOOBIE Man
Unregistered guest
I agree with Jeff D. This is a little bit odd.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Man you know what people are saying in this thread.
If you dont like it, dont read it.
Theres a whole message board for these bleeding uteruses to whine about their problems...
This forum needs some flaming to keep it exciting.
Now buck up and take it like a man!

Unregistered guest
"Azzhole: Man you know what people are saying in this thread. If you dont like it, dont read it.
Theres a whole message board for these bleeding uteruses to whine about their problems...
This forum needs some flaming to keep it exciting.
Now buck up and take it like a man!"

Very well put azz; maybe if you two weren't such raving h0m0sexuals (oh Jesus christ this is a little bit odd, you sillies should be put in a custom moron section *giggle*; I'm going to sit in a corner and cut myself all night now after that comment...) you would take a chill pill and mind your own F*cking business :-)!

jmb
Unregistered guest
look this is very idiotic and uncivilized you talk about blacks and all this hoo bla and you dont see who you are sounding like just get over it nobody will win this so called battle it will never end and if you dont like it dont read it i understand both sides but like i said you cant win

Unregistered guest
JMB this post is by far over and you are no part of it so stay out of it. By the way the only idiocy I see is that one long sentence you have there; nice grammar jerk off...

Kill yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Come on Guest.

Kill yourself.

that is too much.

guest needs help
Unregistered guest
Guest sure knows a lot about rap music. It does not seem as if he owns any, so I guess he listens to the rap station where he comes from. All of the hate only makes blacks want to beat the living sh*t out of every white person they see. I bet Guest gets quiet when he has to be around blacks. Maybe He's just a scared b*tch just trying to vent(I understand):-)

Unregistered guest
Land:

Come on Guest.

Kill yourself.

that is too much.

Yes I suppose it is; I apologize for that outburst JMB.

guest needs help: Guest sure knows a lot about rap music. It does not seem as if he owns any, so I guess he listens to the rap station where he comes from. All of the hate only makes blacks want to beat the living sh*t out of every white person they see. I bet Guest gets quiet when he has to be around blacks. Maybe He's just a scared b*tch just trying to vent(I understand):-)

Yes I am terrified around all you blacks; you people are so bad as* & dangerous I shake in my white little shoes *jerk off motion*... I find it very humorous actually when blacks think they can out fight/shoot a firearm better then a white person just because of color; ooo now who is being the racist "guest needs help"? Anyway I can guarantee that I could whip a gun out faster then you can find a father; when two PEOPLE of equal size fight its who has the better fighting ability not what color. Typical black little gangsta' punk @sses though; I notice that every time a black man fights a white kid his own age they always do it as a group and "jump" him. I rarely see a black "gangsta'" fight a white kid of equal size by himself...

By the way "guest needs help", speaking of being scared the Grand Dragon of our state group (KKK, and no I am not in it) lives ooo about a few miles from here; maybe you should go voice your white man scared theory on his front door step-you can not miss his house (it's the one with the eternally lit burning cross on the front lawn; yes it really is on his lawn and it looks pretty cool at night...) :-)!

Rodney King anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 266
I will have to admit this thread has been highly entertaining. I would like to thank all of you for the posts, It pretty well killed the morning and really helped wake me up. This on ranks right up there with an audiobahn post. LOL

Keep up the good work boys, I have to go to work, but I'm looking forward to reading more tonight when I get home.

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
Agreed Koz lol

Bronze Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 86
Fizuk,

you're an idiot.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Nick....is a h0m0sexual and a n!gger.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Guys, I'm a h0m0sexual ok? I just wanted to get that out in the open. I hope Damien can just realize that we can't be hiding this love between us anymore. But Damien, I have something I need to tell you.

That Kicker Solo-Baric that was in bed with me last night with the white specimen glazed across the magnet...I lied, it was mine, and I don't care what anyone says...KICKER IS MY DADDY!

I'm sorry for anyone I dissapointed, and Damien, I have herpes too...I didn't want things to end this way but I must be truthful with you.

P.S. - I want my Lil Jon CD Back Damien, I just want to get crunk and say "yeeeeaahhhh" a few more times to remember how crunk we used to get in the anus. I confess, I'm a Bia Bia...

Maury Povich
Unregistered guest
Maury: Azzhole, when it comes to the Kicker Solo-Baric that was laying in bed with you, and the excess glue that was found on your shirt collar and the smell of a burnt voice coil aroma around your "anus" region. The Lie Detector proves that you are the father of the New 2005 L5.

I hope you and your new family can work out the differences and go on with your life.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
You know what...
Honestly Im a little surprised you didnt do this
a long time ago.
anyhow.
You go ahead and be a faker.
Youre the one whos pissed :-)
I think my job here is done.

Maury Povich
Unregistered guest
Maury: Also, when it comes to Azzhole and that pyramid 3000 watt 4 channel amplifier that was hidden under you bed with a bass knob mounted near your "vaginal" area and with lip marks around the amp's "Bass Boost" control. Azzhole, The lie detector has proven that you have no taste in car audio and a loser on ecoustics.com.

I hope this information will settle the situation between you and your unknown knowledge of anything.

Bronze Member
Username: Bananakrill

Benicia, California

Post Number: 23
Most of you here don't know how to spell, let's face it. I want to add my two cents. Most of the rappers making "Pop" music are sellouts. They have compromised their artistic integrity to gain popularity. I used to listen to Snoop like he was Elvis but now I can't stand any of his lame songs and I just saw him on a T-Mobile commercial. Eminem sounds like Britney Spears and makes fun of Michael Jackson and Peee Wee Herman. Can't he find someone new to make fun of? Didn't Michael's hair catch on fire like 15 years ago? And Peee Wee was caught jacking it like 12 years ago. And who the hell in their right mind would ever think that George Bush "took down the towers"? Jadakiss is either a complete moron or jumping on the "Hate Bush" bandwagon. That is a move that is used to get attention to sell more records.

I hate 50 Cent. Yukmouth would sock him in the jaw. And Puffy needs his a*s*s* kicked. And... and... Eclipse rules. So does JL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
AYE! Don't you talk to my man like that Maury; I will anally induce you and inject seminal fluids into your p00p hole. I must confess as well Azzhole :-(, some of that was my gism too; while you were at work I... I... I... got a BJ from a power acoustik mofo 12". I don't know why I act like this, it really all started when I was a little boy; nights of playing "snake in the grass" with him sure did sting sometimes :-(.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
Daddy loved that game...

guest needs help
Unregistered guest
So can you fight guest? Have you ever been in a fight or won one? I have, I'm a kickboxer on UFC and the KKK in my town consist of little white high school kids trying to be like grandpa. Yea your right about some of thoes blacks, I've beat some before and lost to some but I have no hate twords them after all this world is about money not race and who is better than who.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
lol...Youre seriously talking about fighting in
real life?
Dude..this is an internet forum.
If you can't handle the level of intelligence
(sophomoric none the less...)
Now...go back to eating fried chicken,
WATCHING Ufc, and pleasing yourself to the throbbing
veiny beef you love so much.
No one believes youre a kickboxer either.
no kickboxer can type...theyre too busy
lifting weights and licking manballs.
Id stop now, but you labial discharges keep
talking.
cripes.
looks like Ive got a following though....
I must keep them happy.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 234
you guys are a gang of f*cken morons. Don't you have anything better to do than try and debate some b*llshit on the net??

jmb
Unregistered guest
all i was doing is showing you whom you are sounding like and thats all. I could blow up and start saying things but im not because i am not that way anymore not trieng to make any body pist just explaining my piont of view. be cool

Anonymous

i know this thread is dead but you guys have to check this out. this is the real definition of the word n1gger http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=holdinitdown.wmv

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 37
lmao. that $hit is crazy!

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
WOWSERS!

Anonymous

unbelieveable!

Bronze Member
Username: Bananakrill

Benicia, California

Post Number: 32
That was sooooo fake.

Bronze Member
Username: Kwdnls

Post Number: 18
When I first read this thread i was angry as hell at guest because I am black and thought he was just asking for an a$$ whipping but after getting to the bottom, I had to laugh. This is the funniest thread I have ever been on. People will be people and some will never change. That video clip was funny as hell though.

Username: Arm07

Post Number: 1
We cant really argue with guest as far as the content of most rap songs nowadays..
But in all honesty, rap songs arent meant to be taken seriously.. 90% of these tracks were made to be club hits. I was watching Chris Rock and he made point that a song could just be saying 'Hit her with your dick, hit'er with your dick etc.' and a chick will still dance to it as long as it has a dope beat.

But I dont get how you can diss rap but be for this "Death Metal/Rock" crowd. Dont these people have wayy more problems. Suicides, drug overdose etc. seem to be bigger problems imo. And as for style of clothing, is dressing like a hobo with long greasy hair suppose to be fashionable?

Username: Arm07

Post Number: 2
"And who the hell in their right mind would ever think that George Bush "took down the towers"? Jadakiss is either a complete moron or jumping on the "Hate Bush" bandwagon."

If youve seen Farenheit 911 you'll see why. Im not saying its true since Michael Moore is a lil too crazy for me.. Im just saying there might be some validity in his words.

Lady Marmalade
Unregistered guest
I just took the biggest c*mshot while listening to lil jon today.

Bronze Member
Username: Stanleyc

Post Number: 87
Perfect examply of why this forum needs some moderators. =(

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
I totally agree. It's bs like, that that we don't need.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
I totally agree. It's bs like that, that we don't need.

Lady Marmalade
Unregistered guest
I just took a huge facial to my mouth to that new cam'ron cd today...wow what a nut. Anybody want seconds?

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
Although I don't agree with some of guest's views he is right on some things he says; just like everyone else on this forum he is allowed to voice his opinion. If you do not like what is said here don't read it; we don't need a moderator to filter out these things just because some people may think its offensive material... Live/Deal with it that is the real world; we don't need any more limitations and sensors on things in life (look at TV, Radio, and movies) because some people are "prissy missies".

Bronze Member
Username: Dontavious89

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 48
Any guys who get off to guys rappin are
q ueer,and need to get the hell outa here.This is a car audio chat forum,not a q ueer's comminity chat.

Anonymous

Seriously, everyone in here has said atleast 1 retarded comment. We don't need moderators, what is this preschool? Get a life dweebs.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Hey...This is probably the most active thread this
forum has seen in a while...
You cant argue with results.
**Flexes muscles**

Unregistered guest
ok... guys....lil john aint so bad i just got the kings of crunk album, and its freakin awsome.

now bud i think you need to ditch the L7's or what ever. about a month ago i bought 2 of the new pioneer 12's, theyre 5000 watt subs that cost about $900 bucks a piece. but you might need to get a 2000 watt amp cause my 4000 watt amp sent my cousin to the hospital. it ruptured his eardrum. now i have to clean blood spots off my seat. and all you dickheads need to lighten up.

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
Youre cousin is a puss-bag then.
2 12s on 4kw is like 150db on the new TL mic
if youre LUCKY.
Just a tip...
If you dont want to sound like a complete moron....
Next time dont call people dickheads and then tell
them to lighten up in the same sentence.
Yeah...
You lose.

George Stein
Unregistered guest
WTF? I mean I don't get how people can say the L7 sucks? I mean its like people just hate on something without even listening to it. The sub doesnt suck, the damn thing hits and has clean bass. I just dont understand when people say something sucks just because they want too...doesnt make sense to me....you can say all you want about how you dislike it and say your opinion, but why the hell are people sayin it sucks??? Its so biased and such a retarded statement and its basically making these little "newbies" think the L7 sucks and they go and tell their buddies thinking there "know-it-alls" because a few dvmbasses in here just wanna type "it sucks" repeatedly...I'd love someone to come test my 2 15" L7 with 2 SX1250.1 in a massive ported box in my suburban...i'd sh!t on anyone in here, my old 12" L5's would probably leave most speechless, and my 10 L7 sealed up has as much of great SQ as a damn brahma anyday....I encourage anyone to talk sh!t and say i'm dreaming because I know so because its been tested and approved and if anyone one of you wanna hear what a real "L7" sounds like, hit me up, im in northbrook, illinois so if your around there let me please silence the "L7 haters".

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 64
goin george! i agree with you, my 15" L7 nomrally leaves people speechless! - and with a massive big grin. They are great subs, and do not 'suck'. they hit hard, and damn loud too!

i think this thread gone a bit OTT! it should stop here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
Simmer down there George it is just an L7; Yes those subs do HIT but not with the accuracy (round subs) or have the build quality of X.X.X, Type Xs, Brahmas, etc... I would also hardly call glasswolf and other people on this board "n00bs". Any of those subs will take your breath away (quite literally from the force actually lol) :-)! With that said put two 15" Type Xs, Brahmas, X.X.X, w7s, etc... in a massive ported box and there would be no competition... Furthermore this has nothing to do with this thread and another one should be started; this thread is way over due for a close.

"why the hell are people sayin it sucks???"

Bottom line SQ is up to the personal ear so you and no one else on here can judge what sounds good to all; just because you love your L7s (and there is nothing wrong with that) does not mean everyone
else or the majority shares the same opinion...

- Damien NY

George Stein
Unregistered guest
Well first off, I never said glasswolf or anyone by name was a newbie...I specifically said that people who say L7's suck...(notice glasswolf didnt say L7 sucks, so i'm not referring to him)...are very bias and are making newbies run around and make L7 have a bad name because a few idiots (many are in this thread) told them "it sucks" with there limited vocabulary.

Also, if were going to get into talking about subwoofers...i wouldn't want to get into that alpine type X conversation if I was you because in my opinion that subwoofer is way overpriced and overrated and no way in hell would I pass up 2 15" Type R's for like less than half the price of a Alpine Type X...But see thats my opinion, im not saying it sucks like others may say, im just saying theres no way it compares to the L7, we can argue about it but unlike many in here, I compare subwoofers by listening to them. Also the W7 is a great subwoofer, no question...but its over-priced and overrated again. Its a great sub, but I chose my 2 S15L7 over my 2 W713.5, why did I? because in my opinion the L7's were hitting harder.

Brahmas, X.X.X., and W7 are very good subwoofers, but saying theres going to be "no competition" against my L7 when you don't even know how my setup is has got to be the most rediculous statement you can make. Its all in setup buddy, so by you saying theres no competition maybe i should come down to new york city and let you hear how loud an L7 can get, maybe that will quiet you down a bit :-), and although i agree about the accuracy and all, but in due respect...who the hell buys the L7 for SQ and accuracy, the sub is a damn SPL sub man...its like im not going to get a big solo-X if i want to have a great SQ sub...I mean if were going to talk about a subwoofer lets talk about where it stands. an L7 in a SQ conversation is like President Bush becoming a Saint...unless with exceptions of a L7 in a well made sealed box, which I stated that I have in my CRX and my 10L7 and has great SQ...oh and your last comment Damien about "SQ being up to your personal ear" well unless you've heard a L7 in a well made sealed box, i'd not touch the subject. If you have, its your opinion, but maybe I should suggest a doctor appointment on your hearing. But hey, I'm not trying to disrespect you at all and your opinion is as good as mine damien.

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
I have heard the L7s, L5s, Brahmas, X.X.X, Type Xs, lots of JLs, T9500 & 8500s and lots of other crap (after all this is NY & every "gangster" is rocking a system around here at every weekly car show & street race).

I like the L7s they DO hit hard but as even you stated it depends on the setup and I have heard/felt the subs I listed previously hit HARDER on more then one occasion and different setups. Maybe yours do hit hella' hard man but from the non-professional setups around here done by most of these kids they do not perform as you describe.

* You can get a Type X for just about as much as you're L7; they are both great bangs for the buck!

Take it easy man.

-Damien NY

Azzhole
Unregistered guest
And then....there were none...

Bronze Member
Username: Spittin2rock

Post Number: 78
I just wanna know how the hell race has any thing to do with some L7's getting blown?

Da DOOBIE Man
Unregistered guest
That;s ecactly what I was thinking...but everytime I would try and say something about the race issue and just put it to a stop, I would get criticized and have like a inter-racism thing going on with white guys made at me (im white). its very sketch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us