Loud?

Anonymous

How loud does a re xx.x get? Can it be heard from far?

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 44
How far away subs can be heard depends on the box, the vehicle, and many other factors, but the RE X.XX are potentially very loud subs.

Anonymous

how about a box built to subs specs, powered by a jbl1200.1 in a mitsubishi mirage.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Heres a prime expamle of why theres sound ordnance's
and why cops ticket people...
Car Audio is for YOU not to bother others.
now if you want to bother others make a machine that brodcasts 10 - 30hz every 10 secounds.
Youll be sure to shake things up.
Maybe you want an earthquake instead?
perhaps superpowers?

Bronze Member
Username: Ha_split_lf

Post Number: 27
oh dayum someone got told.... and yea why do you want to be heard from blocks away the whole point of upgrading car audio is for the desired increase in SQ inside the car... if you want people to hear it mount some subs outside the car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
If Subs were meant to be heard only inside the car they wouldnt be made loud enough that you can hear them outside of the car. For some people car audio is for personal use, for others its a way of showing off. But which ever you prefer just as long as you keep it low when people are trying to sleep there is no problem with car stereos no matter how loud it is. And another thing, how many subs on the market are you not going to be able to hear outside of your car and at some distance away?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
But to answer your question that sub would be loud, especially in a ported box if thats an option.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
How many cars arnt sealed well?
most likly 90's cars (teenager cars).
and Dope game SUV's with open windows.
And yes some are meant to be loud butyou have Comps for that.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
But thats around here, I dont know other major cities. MN, Minneapolis.

Bronze Member
Username: Ha_split_lf

Post Number: 28
i dont know i never really thought about how many people i could impress by pulling up to a stop light and making there car rattle. My system is capable of this and i probably do it from time to time but thats not why i wanted to get some subs in my car. I just always loved a good back rub, and seat massagers were just too expensive.

evoIII
Unregistered guest
First of all my question is valid and I dont need to be lectured. I am getting into car shows and want my car to stand out among the rest. Besides this im in miami theres no such thing as noise polution laws. also i dont crank my subs up all the way in my neighbor hood for the fact my stuff might get stolen.

evolll
Unregistered guest
oh yeah thank you for your help kenny

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
And i never heard anyone ask why you shouldnt have a loud system, he asked if the sub would be loud which is obviously his preference, why he wants it loud is his business. And any mid level subs or better with the correct wattage and box are going to be heard to some extent out of any vehicle no matter what it is. And yes there are comps to show off your system but i listen to my music all the way up b/c thats how i like it, just as long as its day and nobody is sleeping it isnt hurting anyone.

Help2
Unregistered guest
Ive never gotten a ticket in Minneapolis for wanging.
I have in Anoka...and it was only at half volume..

anyhow...Triple Xs arent really built for
SPL necessarily.
There are many other subs out there that
will own a Trip X in SPL, including one built
by RE...the MT

evo lll
Unregistered guest
MTs are mainly spl subs. I want spl and sq as well
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help