Best brand for the money?

Username: Jigga57

Post Number: 4
I was just wondering which of the following brand subwoofers would provide the best bang per buck. I was also wondering which brand would sound the best. Between: JL, Kicker, Alpine, Infinity, Diamond, Rockford, and MTX.

Anonymous

legacy or pyramid fo sho

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 156
diamond, ED, ID, adire, RE, JL are probably the best as far as subs go...

i mostly admire brahmas, w7's, ED A series, RE X-X-X series, IDMAX's and most of diamond audio's...

alpine isnt bad but its not the best choice...same with infinity and MTX and kicker are mostly SPL stuff, not great SQ there and rockford wont do you any good..

anyone wants to add to my list, feel free to i just think those are the best subs for your money

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
well, the RE triple X is also a SPL sub, but as far as spl subs go, this has good SQ too, but not as good as some of the others listed

Post Number: 5
Thanks its_bacon12. what would you do for a balance of spl and sq within the 400 dollar price range? btw, whoever the anonymous person was who posted the first message go f*ck yourself. fagg0t a$$ b*tch. do u think your funny or something?

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_lover

Post Number: 19
Try and get your hands on a FUSION Jona Luma Sub these things could possibly out power a brahma and look just as good as them. http://www.fusioncaraudio.com

Post Number: 9
what would be better a diamond or a ID? how is the new infinity kappa perfect VQ?

Unregistered guest
ID MAX's rock man... But if it were me...A Adire Audio Brahma 15" would rock!

Username: Tomt813

Post Number: 1
For the BIGGEST bang for your buck, check out
www.credencespeakers.com
These guys built Kickers for years. Now they are building speakers just like them, but with their name on them and selling them dirt cheap. I have seen a few of the Credence speakers on eBay every now and then. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079259782&rd=1

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
i would say the best speaker for SPL and SQ under $400 would be either the Brahma series by adire audio or elemental design A series subs...

also, check out the MMats Juggernaut, also a huge spl/sq sub

i would tell you to get a w7 but theyre a little more than $400, but those would be the best choice for the best combo of SPL/SQ daily deliver sub

you're choice of sub, i just think one of these three would be the best, preferably a Brahma 12 or 15 inch.....brahmas are badass subs man

www.adireaudio.com
www.edesignaudio.com
www.mmatsproaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us