I need DEEP!! bass to rumble down the street!! Help!!

Anonymous

I want loud deep sounding bass...I have no preferences for brand or anything...I just want good results...Just give me your opinons.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy3rdgen

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 44
U kno their gunna ask you your budget on money and what amp u have if you dont.. ur budget for that also

Bronze Member

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 45
and how much space you have/what-car/truck

Anonymous

No budget limit as of now and amp: two a2300hct(2400x1)

Anonymous

have a navigator

Bronze Member

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 46
damn hm.. how much space u have to work with?

Anonymous

the cargo area (not willing to modify the truck)
-sub box needs to be moveable amps will go under seats

Anonymous

40in by 30in

Anonymous

maybe bigger

Anonymous

will be back in a bit, keep replying, i'll respond soon enough

eric77
Unregistered guest
So moneys not an object... In that case I'd say 3 jl 12w7's each powered by a jl1000/1 in a custom fiberglass box. My friend has this exact setup and I cant imagine a system that sounds better than this. It is unbelievable. I tihnk his system cost him about $4-5k.

Anonymous

i kno they sound good, (cuz i have JL now) but i heard i could get the same quality without the price tag

Anonymous

he has a nice setup, that setup was my original idea, but it takes a little too much space. still need space for other things

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 275
Ok, first listen to Lil Scrappy no problem, then get a L7 15 and build a 8.5 cuft. slot ported box for it. This will gaurantee LOW BASS. O yeah, get a POWER 501bd to push it at 2ohms. Now listen to Lil Scrappy again with your new sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 38
Your way off on this one Johnny, kickers arent going to be all that loud. Look at adire audio brahma, RE X.XX, image dynamics ID Max, and eclipse Ti series, there are prolly some im fogetting but this will give you a start.

Eric77
Unregistered guest
The subs kenny listed sound pretty good. I myself am somewhat fond of diamond audio. That being said, I think you should look into getting 3 12" tdx woofers. They would run you about 400-500 apiece. Then I would get 2 elemental designs nine.1s. This amp is $315 shipped and will put out close to 1500w even though it is only rated at 1200w. Also, this amp is stackable meaning you can combine two to double the power output and connect them to three subs. If you really need the room then i guess you should run it sealed to save space. If I were you Id make a boxsimilar to this. But obviously with three subs. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/eric77/Image_50.jpg It shouldnt take up too much space and should sound great. BTW, in that picture you would really only need the actual box. Just ignore the amp in that enclosure. You could find somewhere else to mount your amps to save space. I hope this helps.
Eric

JuNGLiST
Unregistered guest
How about an Inhuman 18?

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 243
If u have that much space, the 18'' would be quite nice. If you check the 18'' stroker, you will be breaking more than your ears, that i can garanty :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us