What is the best wiring cable ???

Username: Sandeepkumar

Post Number: 4
Hi, I need to wire an Audiobahn 6 channel amp and have been informed i need a 100amp cable. Tsunami has been recommended. Any other suggestions??? I live in the UK, so any sites that can ship the item aswell would be appreciated. Cheers.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 394
Hey Sandeep, without more information on the amp's power/model, it's hard to advice on any solution.

Post Number: 5
75-watt 6-channel amplifier: 75 watts per channel or bridge them for 210 watts

Crossover: High and low pass filters fascilitate maximum output.

MOSFET power supply: Your amplifier runs cooler and is more efficient in delivering power to your speakers.

Other features: Nickel-plated terminals, RCA connections

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
Judging from your amp's spec, you don't need 100A power cable at all. 30A fuse and cable will be fine for it. However if you're planning to get more power in the future, 8 gauge or even 4 gauge would be beneficial.
You should be able to get those wires from any stereo shop/eBay.

Post Number: 6
Cheers for that mate, however which ebay shop is the best, and which cable make would you reccommend as there are hundreds claiming to be the best.

nice 1. my whole spec is :

6.5 speaker (front) 3-way
5.25 speaker (rear) 2-way
12" sub
6-channel amp.

all audiobahn.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
Hey sandeep, when it comes to wires, they're almost made the same way. You can pick any brand. Don't buy the cheapest and certainly not the most expensive. Go with the middle. I don't know if you have Walmart there, but they seem to sell the amp kit very cheap.

Bronze Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 84
scosche is the brand, just dont use thr rca cables unless you have to, or knukoncepts.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Oh rca cables are another story. You will want to invest on a good shielded directional ones. They minimize noise pickup from your car power sources.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us