Good system for $700

Need_Help_Badly
Unregistered guest
Could anyone sugeest a good audio system that I could buy for $700? I need a deck that plays cassettes and cds. any advice would be great because I am completly clueless about this kind of stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Protrex

Post Number: 18
First off, what kind of car do you have? Year, Make, Model.

-Jamie

need_help_badly
Unregistered guest
1995 toyota carolla

Username: Kickerlover88

Norman, Oklahom USA

Post Number: 2
hey man, i would suggest getting it off of ebay. you can get good deals, i got a brand new kicker solobaric L7 12 inch for like 170 bucks they retail for 500-600 bucks, you can also get rockford fosgate 500BD amps off there for like 220, they retail for like 600 bucks, and then i would make the box myself, have a friend help you or go off the instruction in the manual for the sub and that would cost you like 30 bucks max. then find out what kind of wires you need to get and go to a store like radioshack and buy em. by the way, all that stuff i juss listed is in my car which is a 1995 toyota corolla. LOL. nice day to you

need_help_badly
Unregistered guest
Is this a good deal? and if so would it fit in my car? and would it make a good sound system?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58036%26item%3D5731876124 %26

need_help_badly
Unregistered guest
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 38
i dont think legacy is known for there amps, or anything for that matter. i would keep looking. if you can buy it from a jc witney catalog than its probably not that great, sorry

Username: Kickerlover88

Norman, Oklahom USA

Post Number: 5
dude, personally, i wouldnt go with a bandpass system, because they are so hard to tune and they are juss not that great. second of all, legacy is a no no. i would juss buy one new 2004 rockford fosgate punch 12's and buy a ported or vented box for it. then buy you maybe like a rockford fosgate amp, go with a 501BD, they have subsonic filters, so you wont be damaging your sub. and then you'll be all set. by the way, do you need a CD player? or do you already got one

need_help_badly
Unregistered guest
Would this be a good system-
Hifonics brutus 1800 watt amp
Audiobahn AlUM12Q subs
Audiobahn ABC600T 6.5" matched components (its a package that comes with 2 6.5" speakers, 2 tweeters and 2 crossovers)
Alpine type-S Sps-460A 4x6" front speakers
Audiobahn ACAp3p 1f capacitor

My friend gave me these things and said it would be a great system. Could anyone tell me if it is a good combo.

need_help_badly
Unregistered guest
bump

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 241
Alpine Type R component set
Dual Alpine 12" DVC Type R Subwoofers
Alpine or Pioneer deck
Alpine MRD-M501 Class D V12 digital amp for the subs.

cost = $860.00

www.etronics.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us