Help With Alpine 9835

Username: Sinister6910

San Diego, CA United States

Post Number: 9
how Do U Turn Down The Treble On Alpine 9835 or At Least Get THe Bass Out Of The Speakers?

Post Number: 10

Username: Vtdakotaguy

VT United States

Post Number: 10
I have the 9833 which is virtually the same deck minus display and few other settings. There really isn't any trebble or bass control like you are acustomed to (me as well). I have only just barely gotten to understand how it works after having it for a month. Glasswolf gave me some very very good help adjusting the internal EQ which I plugged into iPersonalize on Alpine's website. You create a .mp3 and then download it then burn it to a CD. It THEN gets downloaded into the deck. I have 2 pairs of component speakers for both the front and the rear. They are the Alpine 6 1/2" Type R's. I don't know what you have for speakers, but I could send you the .mp3 and you could download it into the deck to see if it works for you. If they are not component speakers then I am not sure if it would help you or not. The front and rear speakers on mine are set to 125hz 0db 12 db/sec and the subs are set to 80hz 0db 18 db/sec. After adjusting these like Glasswolf instructed it changed the sound dramatically. I haven't played around with the Parametric EQ or the Time Correction yet.

LM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I HAve 2 Boston Acoustics SL60s and 2 Jl 12" w6sAE, So wat do i set my corssovers to?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Can Someone Help Me To Set My CroosOver If I Have A Pair of Boston Acoustic Component SPeakers (The Sl60s) and 2 Jl w6'sAE?

Ironman
Unregistered guest
Dude, , , if you have a pair of boston acoustics components and 2 JL W6, i cant figure out how dont you know how to set the crossover and EQ. excuse me by that.

i have a 9835 and 2 pairs Planet Audio "Neo650" Components (carbon fiber cone, neodymium magnet, silk soft dome tweeter) and they work pretty well from 100hz or more. i think each speaker needs a different configuration in crossover and EQ, so, keep searching for someone with your same or alike components. Also remember that you'r gonna get better sound if you amplifiy your speakers about a 10% above the RMS watts of the speakers. if the speakers are not amplified enough, they wont sound good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us