2001 mitsubishi mirage factory cd player wont turn on!

Username: Mrsnobody

Post Number: 1
i'll tell you all a sad story. yesterday i was listening to a cd in my car. everything is dandy. then i get to my destination, spend a couple hours there, get back in, start my car to go home, and there is suddenly that terrible smell of "omg something's burning". the car runs fine, but my cd player/radio wont turn on. the clock works, the defrost works. i hit the air conditioning button and the green button didnt turn on so i dont know if it was working or not. everything is fine except the radio/cd player is lifeless. i dont know anything about anything. somebody help!

jmb
Unregistered guest
i would make sure that the wires are not touching on your stereo that can instantly fry your radio or if you catch it in time you can save it the only other thin i can think of is that you might me creating to much power for your battery more than likely your wire is toching another wire on your stereo it happened to me a few times check it out asap good luck

Username: Mrsnobody

Post Number: 2
thank you for the suggestion, how awesome of you! im crossing my fingers that my radio/cdplayer isnt shot. i cant stand to drive in silence.
thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us