Ummm...

gangsta-pete
Unregistered guest
HI, is it possible to wire up this sony amp http://www.xplodsony.com/products/?CATEGORY=Amp/EQ&MD=XM-DS1300P5# to 2 4 ohm subs at 2 ohms?? (2 of the sony p5's) thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 244
if those sub are single voice coil 4 ohm, then yes.

just wire em in parrallel. that will be 2 ohms. but if they are DVC 4ohm you cant wire a pair to 2 ohms.

to me honest, sony isnt very good. if you havnt already bout the subs, you should look at something else.

what kind of sound are you looking for, maybe i can recommend something.

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 193
Marshall stop being so nice tell him out.. SONY FREAKIN SUCKS MAN!!! be ready for that thing to blow up on you in a week.. and you can ask alot of people on here i'm being serious.. SONY,BOSS,Pyramid, anything that sounds too good to be true sucks!!!

pete111
Unregistered guest
lol thanks a lot! The only reason i was interested in sony was my m8 has a sony system more powerful than this one and its brilliant!

There just cheap really lol seem ok the colour matches my car aswell i know thats pathetic lol

Its much cheaper in USA to buy equipment its dear as in the UK

but if you have any suggestions it would be much appreciated
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 245
yea...sony does suck.

just did say it right out...should have though! i refuse to use anything sony in my system!

lol...but, if you still want sony i'll sell you a xm-d500x sony amp CHEAP!!!...lol (i won it at a comp...yippy...)

Bronze Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 33
What can u get in the UK?

pete333
Unregistered guest
www.caraudiocentre.co.uk
www.empiredirect.co.uk
www.caraudiosecurity.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums