Audiobahn? good or bad?

Bronze Member
Username: Deraticus

DuBois, PA

Post Number: 19
Everyone says Audiobahn is bad and you rarely hear some people say thats its good. But doesnt it matter on how you set it up as well? Maybe some people that had Audiobahn werent good with setting it up properly. I used to want to do infinity and stuff like that but right now im kinda leaning on going all out Audiobahn to prove people that they do have good equipment. What do you guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5612
~a fool and his money are soon parted.~ I think the saying goes.
:-)

if all you want is cheap and loud, sure audiobahn is fine.
they have very poor reliability though, and their design isn't that good, nor is efficiency, so don't expect them to last, sound good at high volume, etc, and provide them with a lot of power to get decent volume out of them.
All in all, for teh same money you could get much better gear. That's what people are trying to tell you.
Those are people like Jon and Fishy and myself who have combine, decades of experience professionally and competitively in this arena.
~Wisdom comes from making bad decisions.~ -mark twain

Help
Unregistered guest
Dont you get sick of answering that Glass?
:-)

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5623
there are others I get far more tired of answering really

Username: Romesaz

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
Such as? Just so I make sure not to make the same mistake of asking them :D

though I do have a few questions, and was wondering if I'd be able to PM you with them
If you dont have the time, then dont worry about it.

Help2
Unregistered guest
Start a new thread
have "help me glass"
or something to that effect in the title.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5634
mostly the clueless questions, like "home stereo speakers in my car" or "car stereo in the house" stuff.. or asking how to get really great bass from your 3" dash speakers.. for $10 or less.
the stuff that just makes ya want to smack someone.. hehe
I mostly avoid IM stuff because whenever I've listed IM contact info, I get flooded by folks with questions, and spend hours trying to get away from the keyboard lol

Bronze Member
Username: Romesaz

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
Well my questions are either to you or Jonathan, since it seems that you two seem to have the most will to help, given it's not the above mentioned clueless questions, and seem to have the most patience for the n00bs like myself.
The reason I was wondering about the PM is because a lot of the "n00b" threads get flooded with a lot of ppl asking the same thing, and most of the time nothing gets answered since everything's hijacked. I PMed Jonathan, though being new to the board, i didnt realize that it emails. So I should appologise for that if i get a chance to.

I'm gonna refrain from PMing you, though if you dont mind me asking the questions away from the board, just PM me, and I'll reply wherever you prefer.
If not, then I'll just ask here.
Thanks Glass.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us