Hey, it's an accessory !!......for Glasswolf since he runs/ran Orion

Bronze Member
Username: Theshonfather

Post Number: 21
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1498&item=5707429130&rd=1

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3739
haha thanks
I had an orange one on my old Festiva like that.
It sat over the huge yellow Precision Power sticker I had across the back.
I made a 3M reflective ///ALPINE one for the back window too. Looked neat on 5% limo tint.

I may think about doing a new Orion one for the Charger one of these days. I owned a sign shop until a few years ago so I still have plenty of contacts who do the same work. They can make those stickers. It's not too difficult, and I kept a bunch of the reflective vinyl that's premium rated for use on vehicles.. (same stuff police cars use to put POLICE on the side of their cars that reflects light at night so it looks backlit.)

thanks for the link

Bronze Member
Username: Theshonfather

Post Number: 22
Hey, I see how much you help everyone around here so I thought I'd give you something to smile at :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Mattellermets

Danville, IL US

Post Number: 31
i have a friend who runs an ATV/MX hopup shop, anyway he has a vinyl cutter/printer thing too... where did you get the logo's, say for the /////Alpine emblem? designed by hand, photoshopped, or found online? I was going to try to "drastically photoshop/refine by hand" some logos from websites, but it is tricky to find nice-looking high res renderings at times. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5422
that's about it. snagged the emblem online or from clothing etc.. then got it into paintshop pro or p-shop and cleaned it up, then smoothed it, went raster to vector, and cut it.
it was custom work, so it was one of a kind, but it was teh standard alpine logo.
I just used the 3M reflective premium vinyl when it was cut.
It was sweet when headlights hit it though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us