Audio/Video

Anonymous

sry not subwoofer realated but what brand would you guys recommend for headrest moniters and in dash moniters

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 224
headrest need to be tft, thats what really counts, as far as indash, i pefer my pioneers but apline, kenwood, eclipse, and clarion all set the standard, oh panasonics aren't bad
btw, make sure when you order headrest lcd's they have a shroud, many times they only come with a stand. and like i said, they MUST be tft/lcd's, normal lcd and stn's just cant produce a veiwable image unless your perfectly in line sight with them.
also, when it comes to monitors, there is only a few LCD manufacturers in the world, you dont have to buy a brand name monitor because chances are it was made in the same factory as the rest.
but beware, no name companies sell good and bad, chances are if its a 5.6 and it cost $60, then it sucks, if it costs $110, then its good. thats the way it goes with monitors, you get what you pay for. i install monitors every week at my shop, for headrest...i use 5.6 unless a customer asks for something larger. i sell alot of power acoustik tv's here and even pyle. you might think wow, what cheap brands, they are, but when they purchase raw lcd's for thier product, they buy the best and the cheapest. for example, i sell the power acoustik PT-700MHR, i swear its the same panel thats in my indash pioneer. its resolution is 2400 x 480. not bad for half the price of a brand name like alpine or somethin considering it has the same screen in it
ok now i'm rambling....what i'm tryin to say is you can go cheap with your monitors as long as they are tft(not to cheap) but with indash monitors you should only buy brand name.
with indash monitors there is alot of electronics incorporated in them that should be left to the top brands, in other words...dont buy a phoenix digital indash tv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us