Quick Question

Carnage
Unregistered guest
OK one of my friends has his subs hooked up to his factory cd player which is in a '04 Monte Carlo , and when I asked him if there was a way to play the bass only without the words of the songs he somehow adjusted on the cd player so that there was only bass. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what he might have done. I think he might have done something to the trebel but I'm not sure I don't remember. Also can this be done on any aftermarket head unit? If not which ones? I didn't get my system yet but I would like to know the answer to this before I do.

If you where wondering why I asked this its because I'm a bass fanatic and I don't really care about the lyrics of the songs.

Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5328
heh
ok on his system, he probably faded to full rear, then turned treble all the way down.
this would mostly just let the subs play.

with an aftermarket head unit, you could run one like the Alpines with Vdrive where you can turn off the internal amp, which would shut off all speakers wired directly to the head unit, then use the sub preouts to an amp and subs that will be the only thing playing.
that'd be all bass and nothing but.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us