Panasonic h-u

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 187
I know i'm not in the good part, but no one is answering in the h-u section...
How are the panasonic h-u's?? I'm thinking of buying one. Do they have good sq??

Silver Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 189
check out the jvc with the color display its sweet who knows about sq but it looks pretty

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 18
i've had a few panasonics, which model are you looking at in particular?

their top spec ones are good but expensive. better sticking to alpine in my opinion. - but then again i'm from england and dont know that latest stuff out there!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 188
lol
well i'm in Canada. I was looking at alpine, but the one i am talking about is the panasonic cq-8300. It's quite freagin nice for 399$. N-ways imma continue looking, thx for the info!

Bronze Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 14
I've only had JVCs and I love them. It's all personal preference, I think.

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 24
i was very nearly gona go for that same model, i then chose the alpine! and its getting fitted 2mrw morning!! woohoo

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 246
I just bought my 2nd JVC. I don't really care if people like em or not I do, and that's what is important. I even pulled a pioneer out of the mustang to put in the JVC, it sounded so much better and was a heck of a lot easier to use. And ease of use was the important part to me. The kids were always playing the radio, and This one (JVC) is a lot easier to retune. The pioneer you had to push way to many buttons IMO.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 190
cool, thx for the response :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us