Need your Advice guys..

Username: Bruiser_bob

Post Number: 2
I need some help choosing my subs. My budget is around $350-$380 per sub [i want to get 2 12'']

So far i found the IDMAX, ECLIPSE TITANIUM and JL W6v2 to be around that range. Which one do you guys recommend or is there a better sub for that price range.

Thanks,
Mark

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5109
add the RE triple X to that list. it's $369
www.reaudio.com

also the Adire Brahma from www.adireaudio.com for about $350 I think?

tell us a bit more about your goals..
what kinds of music, kind of car, what's the rest of the system, how much power or money will you put into driving those subs?
stuff like that.
all of the subs you listed are good subs, but it's easier to fit one to your system knowing what you're after.
also, how much box space you are willing to give up.

Username: Sfgdp818

Post Number: 1
I currently have a 12' cerwin-vega sub pushed by a kenwood 2ch 800 watt amp would and upgrade to a jlaudio w6 with a jl 500/1 be a substantial upgrade

Post Number: 3
Ok my car is a 2002 corolla, the sound system is stock and i want to upgrade it [in a few weeks].

I'm all about SQ, i listen to a lot of hip hop, reggae, a lil rock in between.

I'm planning on purchasing the cda-9835 HU and infinity perfect 6.1 components. I still hav no idea on what sort of amps and subs i'm gonna get. Do you guys suggest 1 or 2 subwoofers for my system? My trunk is fairly big but i dont wanna full it up wit subs. It's not like i'm gonna compete with my car or anything, I just my set up to sound great.

To give a rough estimate i have like $1000 to spend on sub(s), an amp for the sub(s) and an amp for the component set.

Post Number: 4
anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us