I want to know what you think

Username: Coy5840

Olympia, Washington USA

Post Number: 2
Let me know what you think of my custom grill. This is the first that I will be manufacturing and would like to get a little feed back.
ThanksUpload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5492
looks alright though I'm not sure how much protection it really offers with the large open areas. Also, the short flames at the edges could damage surrounds on high excursion subs.
What are you using for the tooling? laser cutter from billet stock?

Olympia, Washington USA

Post Number: 5
It should protect it better than the plastic ones that are out there. I have also come up with a way to adjust the height when mounted to compensate for the different excursion heights so none of the grill will touch the sub at all.
I will be making a stamp die and will use stainless steel. And if I get enough interest I will start to cast them to bring the costs down.
I also have about a dozen other designs but I'm going with this one for now, as a starting point.
Thanks for your feed back.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5502
you can always use the old standby designs like the biohazard and nuclear emblems, or go with something more intricate like serpentine dragon designs. that'd be nice..

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5503
or come to think of it you could do company logos too, like RE, RF, etc..

Olympia, Washington USA

Post Number: 7
I am working with some of the auto manufactures and the armed forces along with the speaker companies to get permission to use there logos. I'm also trying to get ahold of some automotive television shows like tonerTV, Pi*p my Ride(aka West Coast Customs), and Chip Foose from TLC's Overhauln. Just to start off with. I'm also working with the sub manufactures to have them endorse it. I have had response's from Image Dynamics, Rockford, Kicker and a couple others that have told me that they will be willing to have a look and might endorse or say they work well with our woofers.

Username: Djdirtysouf

Tx

Post Number: 9
nice work looks great!! a rockford fosgate logo would look kool!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us