Clifford Cyber 5

Unregistered guest
Just bought this alarm at a garage sale... good buy... but now I come to find out that there are no wiring diagrgams for it anywhere on the net... does anyone know where i can find one so that i will be able to install it into my car?

Thanks

The Stapler
admin@thestapler.ca

Bronze Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 91
Most of your clifford dealers will install the alarm for a reasonable price, and many of them will honor the manufactor waranty. Give some of the local dealers a call and see what they will do for you. They will also be your best bet to get the wiring diagram.

Username: Erus37

Hollywood, Fl USA

Post Number: 6
MOST CLIFFORD ALARMS I HAVE THE DIAGRAM FOR. BUT THEY ARE IN PDF FORMAT IF YOU WANT IT LET ME KNOW WHAT MODEL U HAVE AND AN EMAIL AND ILL TRY TO SEND IT SOON

Unregistered guest
i taxed someone for a cliff. car alarm cyber 2 but no remote so if i try to hook it up am i going to have any prob. with it? oh yeah, where could i get a remote from and the wirng diagram. well i have the wiring harnest to go with it i just don't know what goes where SOMEONE PLEASE HELP BAD TAX

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 143
It will not work without a remote. Well it will but it won'd do you any good. Find your local clifford dealer and ask them if they can get you a remote. I also sugest you let them do the install. Clifford alarms are not an easy install. Not to mention if clifford dealer does the install they will normally warranty the alarm for as long as you own the car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us