Wich wire remote turn on wire on factory deck, Image included

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 53
wich wire is remote, its supposed to be blue with white strap but there isnt one, the blue connector on right is rear speakers, black adapter in middle is popwer wich is were i think the wire is and the white one is front speakers & tweeters

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
I found a wiring diagram that told me whats what but im not sure which is remote, whould it be the switched 12v power?

Constant 12V+ Orange
Switched 12V+ Yellow
Ground Black
Illumination Gray
Dimmer Brown
Antenna Trigger Pink

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 637
Yes, go with swiched. That basically means can be swiched from off to on.

Also, how were you able to put in the picture, how did you size it down below 600x600?

Username: Erus37

Hollywood, Fl USA

Post Number: 1
you're supposed to use the antenea for amp turn on

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
i figured it out thanks anyways i heard someone else mention something about ant trigger so i tried the pink wire and it works.

as for picture i have a digital comera and it uploaded a pics to my pc that i took and then i used fireworks (only program installed that could edit the image i have photoshop but wasnt installed), and i changed it to less then 600x600

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 120
Mike, Dont most power antennas wires only send power when listening to the radio? Why not use the remote out or the 12 volt switched that puts out power anytime the radio (cd player) is turned on.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4775
yeah pwr ant only works with the FM radio usually.
some are full time but not as often.
safest bet with a fctory deck is to used the switched ignition lead for a remote trigger for amplifiers.
I'd go with Jeremy and Pat on that one.
If this causes introduction of noise into the system, then we can look for alternative triggers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us