Amp for V-Max's 200$

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 186
Ok im sick of my sony P.O.S. and im going to get a new one, i need one that will do 600 or more true rms because that sony cant even get my V-Max's to xmax....so sad. Any help or places were i could buy online for cheap would be helpful thankx!

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 187
O the sony one i have right now is the 1200 class A-B mosfet one, supposed to put out about 250 per channel at 2 ohms, but i bet its 150 max even that....

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 188
I found this would this work alright? Its a kicker 600.1 i heard they were good underrated amps?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=79829%26item%3D5724916892 %26%26 I was thinking about buying it tomarrow

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 189
ok, I think ill just get the used jbl 600.1 for about 130 bucks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D7926981758& category=38638&sspagename=WDVW

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 193
ok yea, i just won the Jbl 600.1 hopfully i wont be disappointed, it went for $152 and thats with shipping and it was only used for less than a year on 1 10'' comp vr so i hope i made the right chioce!

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 211
the jbl 600.1 is an awesome amp. not sure if i would ever buy one used just because you never know what the previous owner could of done to it.. but if he/she has a good rating im sure youll be good to go. congrads on winning the amp, it should run those subs perfect =)

Silver Member

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 195
sweet, yea the person had 100% feedback
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us